View Single Post
Old 10-01-2017, 03:39 AM   #50
xrated

I put a door sweep on the bottom of the door going from the kit/LR area into the garage. There was a gap of approx. 5/8" under that door and since we don't use the garage area for anything other than transporting motorcycles (no one sleeping in the garage beds), some of the A/C would escape into the garage area, making the Kit/LR area harder to keep cool. I also replaced the kitchen sink faucets and got rid of the extremely cheap faucet that came with the T.H. And one last little project involved putting up a small bracket to put a clip on 6" fan in the bedroom.

On a side note, after my last outing with the T.H. and having an issue with the sofa slide not wanting to retract.....I did some adjusting on the cables. Yesterday, while doing the other stuff, I had to extend both the sofa slide and the Stove/Refrigerator slide and when done, run them back in. The good news is that the sofa slide came in smoothly and no grunting or groaning. It looks like my adjustment was successful ........again.
Excessive payload capacity is a wonderful thing

"If it ain't Fast....It ain't Fun"
xrated is online now   Reply With Quote