View Single Post
Old 04-10-2011, 02:06 PM   #1
cumminsdad08

Bunk Beds & Little Ones

my wifes grandpartens use to have a perm. site at lickdale. i use to work just up the road from there and when i was younger i use to four wheel right behind it, and it was always nice from what i could tell. only draw back is it floods like crazy. my wife does there insurance, and she says they have like 3 or 4 diff. policys to cover it. they just re did all the sites and added concrete pads so they are trying to clean it up a bit. it is only like 15 min away from my place, if you get in the area let me know. i have never been to eagles peak so this is the first time for me, i hear good things so we are excited. we got two kids, and i think we can make it work out. our TT has a large slide with the dinette and the couch on it so it really opens the floor up for them to pile the toys in it. i have been bringing it home to work on it (ok play with it) and try to figure it out, and they just can't stay out of it. so i think we will be alright. only thing i don't know is what i am going to do with my daughter, she is about 18 months old and my boy is 3. we gave him the bottom bunk and i built a step so he can climb in it, but i don't really want to put my daughter in the top bunk cause of her trying to climb down and falling. so i guess we are going to set up a small pack and play and see how that goes, but i think that it will block the bathroom, so i don't know what we are going to do yet. i wish i could find a baby gate that is small enough to fit in between the walls then i could "trap" her in there, but i haven't seen any yet.
Dogs
Buddy-beagle hound mix
Emily-beagle hound mix
Sadie-boarder collie (my amish one)
cumminsdad08 is offline   Reply With Quote