View Single Post
Old 11-01-2018, 06:15 PM   #40
travelin texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sciteach03 View Post
Hi there,
I'm new here, but I've been towing 5th wheels for over 9 years. Earlier this year I upgraded my 2006 27' Palomino Puma to a 2017 32' Keystone Cougar X-Lite. What I find curious here is that I don't see any mention of Toyota Tundras, which I have been towing mine with for years. I don't have any issues whatsoever - not with the older RV or the newer one. My Tundra is a 2007 and can tow up to 10,500 lbs. However, I am getting ready to upgrade to a new 2018 Tundra in the next month, which will mean getting a new hitch - but the brake controllers now come standard equipment on the Tundra, which I love. Any thoughts or words of advice out there? I'd love to hear them. (P.S. My closest friends drive an older Ford with a Cummins engine, so of course they're trying to convert me! However, they bought a new model 2018 Dutchmen Astoria this year, which has been a nightmare from day one for them...told them they should have bought a Keystone!!!!)
I'm not a FORD fan, but not sure about them ever having a Cummins, they did have an International I believe.
Replacement undetermined
travelin texans is offline   Reply With Quote