Keystone RV Forums

Keystone RV Forums (http://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Fifth Wheels (http://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Sound Bar Question (http://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33690)

jimsmc 06-19-2018 05:49 AM

Sound Bar Question

Love the multi-function sound bar in our Sprinter 3341 FWFLS. However, the bass is far too high and needs a little more treble. Is there an equalizer or some other way to adjust for better sound quality? Thanks for any help! :)

JMaster 06-19-2018 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimsmc (Post 292364)
Love the multi-function sound bar in our Sprinter 3341 FWFLS. However, the bass is far too high and needs a little more treble. Is there an equalizer or some other way to adjust for better sound quality? Thanks for any help! :)

What model sound bar?? Ours has the Drive brand and it has a button to go into settings and the sub can be adjusted there. We also have bass and treble controls dedicated on the remote itself.

jimsmc 06-19-2018 07:11 AM

Thanks for the reply. I do have a Drive multi-function bar, but when I push the “audio/angle” button on the remote, nothing comes up on the screen to adjust the sound. Any further suggestions?

JMaster 06-19-2018 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimsmc (Post 292371)
Thanks for the reply. I do have a Drive multi-function bar, but when I push the “audio/angle” button on the remote, nothing comes up on the screen to adjust the sound. Any further suggestions?

My remote has actual buttons showing bass and treble. It also has a dedicated “settings” button to push that brings up a menu on my screen that allows me to further adjust settings on the soundbar. I’d take a picture but I’m at work. :(

jimsmc 06-19-2018 10:23 AM

My remote only has the one button marked “audio/angle” and it doesn’t seem to do anything. I’d send a picture, but cannot seem to add a pic to this reply. Thanks again for trying. Maybe I need a different remote.

jimsmc 06-19-2018 11:25 AM

I managed to find an area to work on sound related issues after putting in a DVD and using the “audio/angle” button. I think I’ve taken enough of the bass out now to keep the audio from sounding like a blown speaker. Thanks again for your time.

JMaster 06-19-2018 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimsmc (Post 292406)
I managed to find an area to work on sound related issues after putting in a DVD and using the “audio/angle” button. I think I’ve taken enough of the bass out now to keep the audio from sounding like a blown speaker. Thanks again for your time.

Speaking of DVD... not sure if you saw my post here about my DVD issues but I ended up calling the manufacturer/distributor and sent them examples of my picture, all the things I had tried with the wiring and connections. They were incredibly helpful and put a brand new soundbar in the mail today for me! Sometimes going around the dealership and avoiding warranty work is the best solution.

Glad you got yours figured out too!