|Click Here to Login|
|Keystone Forum Community Rules
As a member of this forum, I agree that my posts will be free of:
1) any abusive, obscene, insulting, slanderous, hateful, sexually-oriented, and threatening language and any political and religious material.
2) repeated negative comments, trashing, or "attacks" on products, manufacturers, or organizations. Posts concerning problems or issues with products, manufacturers or organizations are acceptable and appropriate.
3) any advertisements, promotions, either direct or indirect (URL's, Links, etc.) of commercial products or services except for links that are included as a helpful referral, to explain or to make a point.
4) spam or spamming in any form or registering multiple names. Spammers will have their membership revoked and their posts will be removed immediately without notice.
As a member, I also understand and agree that:
1) The administrator and/or the moderators may move, remove, edit or close any post or topic at any time as they see fit.
2) A warning will be issued to members who do not adhere to Forum rules and any further abuse or misuse may result in the cancellation of membership without notice.
3) Respectful, courteous and appropriate behavior towards all members, including moderators and administrators, is expected. Members who do not act in this manner may have their membership suspended or permanently revoked.
4) In order to retain my membership after joining, I will contribute at least 1 post within the first 2 years and log on and visit the forum at least once during the first year. Members who remain inactive during these periods will have their membership cancelled.
5) In order to protect our members' privacy and security, the inclusion of your personal email address and telephone number in a post, a User Name, Location, Signature or Profile is not permitted. This information will be removed by the Moderators.
6) The inclusion of a Home Page URL or other similar link is permitted provided it does not promote or advertise products for sale, a personal place of business, and does not contain any links to advertisements, businesses or sites such as Facebook which require membership.
7) This forum is not intended to be a mechanism for people to solely vent frustrations about services, products, vendors, or sales. Please settle your differences with the seller, provider, manufacturer, or dealer through other means but not through our community.