Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > chuckster57
Click Here to Login

Conversation Between chuckster57 and Retired Copper
Showing Profile Comments 1 to 1 of 1
  1. Retired Copper
    06-06-2019 07:26 PM
    Retired Copper
    I would like to personally think you for all that you do here along with the others. you where one of the first to welcome me here. I and the DW have recently bought a new trailer; it will probably be my last one who knows for sure. Wanted something that I could move around in a little better as I get older. I will always be fond of this site and keystone RVs but in the floor plan we where looking for I just could not find one that competed with the 297rsts Grand Design and the DW had the final say. I wanted you, Danny and John to know that I no longer own a Keystone even though I am still quite fond of them and had really good service. I hope to still stick around because of the great folks here and the great site ya`ll have. Thank you; you have been a great help.
Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Keystone RV Company or any of its affiliates in any way. Keystone RV® is a registered trademark of the Keystone RV Company.