Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > chuckster57
Click Here to Login

Conversation Between chuckster57 and brittsnbirds
Showing Profile Comments 1 to 3 of 3
  1. brittsnbirds
    02-24-2023 12:00 PM
    brittsnbirds
    Good afternoon. Have a question.

Getting ready for a fishing trip, have the trailer plugged into 50 amp service at my building. Turned on the furnace and frig to get everything set up and noticed that the furnace kicked off. It came on and was running hot air with plenty of propane. The frig lights were flickering set at auto. Switched over to gas and still flickering. Unhooked everything and plugged into 20 amp service with another GFI in line. Turned on the 12v lights in trailer and they flicker. When I put the 12v battery back in after having on a trickle charger this winter it checked a good 12.8 volts. The inverter also makes a low pulsing sound.

Tell me the inverter isn't crapping out??
  2. brittsnbirds
    03-08-2019 01:29 PM
    brittsnbirds
    Don't know if you got my previous PM the other day so here it is.

Knowing your experience and knowledge base with RV's is way better than mine, I've got a question. Looking to get a new battery for the 2014 Sprinter as the original is getting weak. Any suggestions? I want to stay with a single unit due to space limitations.

Thanks
  3. brittsnbirds
    03-04-2019 06:25 AM
    brittsnbirds
    Well it's been a while since I was last on this site or communicated with you. How all is well, I'm still working at 63. Hopefully when I'm 65 I can bail.

I have been kicking around the idea to put a new battery in the Sprinter. It still has the original from when I purchased it in 2014. Any suggestions on type and size?

Thanks
Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Keystone RV Company or any of its affiliates in any way. Keystone RV® is a registered trademark of the Keystone RV Company.