Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > hankpage
Click Here to Login

Conversation Between hankpage and Hayseed
Showing Profile Comments 1 to 4 of 4
  1. hankpage
    06-26-2010 04:44 PM
    hankpage
    Hayseed, I'm glad to hear that you had the same good experience with EZ Flex as I did. Enjoy your trip. I have never been there but I have heard it is beautiful. Maybe someday when the DW lets me retire.
  2. Hayseed
    06-25-2010 11:03 PM
    Hayseed
    hankpage, We are getting around to using our unit and planning a trip to the Canadian Rockies. Any time you have visited there? We installed the EZ Flex Equalizers and the unit seems to trail quite a bit smoother. Hayseed
  3. hankpage
    04-10-2010 06:43 AM
    hankpage
    Hayseed, I hope this crazy weather improves for planting. We are still in Fla. for two more weeks but the trip down was greatly improved with the EZ Flex. I hope you can get your trailer problems corrected and begin enjoying it soon. Hank
  4. Hayseed
    04-09-2010 10:26 AM
    Hayseed
    Dear Hankpage, How was your trip to Florida? Did the new suspensions make the ride better? We are anxious to hear. We have had several problems with our new unit but are getting things taken care of. Our dealer has had some financial problems, long story, but one of his employees was embezzeling so we still haven't gotten our title. Also several problems with the unit that we have taken care of ourselves. I'm hoping to be in the field planting corn in a week so have to get busy with that. Thanks for your help. Hayseed
Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Keystone RV Company or any of its affiliates in any way. Keystone RV® is a registered trademark of the Keystone RV Company.