Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > JRTJH
Click Here to Login

Conversation Between JRTJH and Retired Copper
Showing Profile Comments 1 to 1 of 1
  1. Retired Copper
    06-06-2019 07:42 PM
    Retired Copper
    I am writing this to personally think you for all that you do here, not only have I learned so much but others have also. Ya`ll have made me feel welcomed from the very beginning. This is a great site and I know it will remain one with the team you have. I like all of us are getting older and after the DW and me talked we decided to look at a floor plane with more room in the bath, bedroom and living area. I looked hard at another keystone since this one had been so good to us, but could not find one that we could both agree on. To make along story short we ended up with a Grand Design 297rsts. Most of the stuff fit what we were looking for. I hope it is ok for me to stick around because I have become to like this place and the folks here. Thank you again and know that what you and your team does not go unnoticed.
Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Keystone RV Company or any of its affiliates in any way. Keystone RV® is a registered trademark of the Keystone RV Company.