PDA

View Full Version : Axle alignment

burlman
01-02-2013, 08:28 AM
Hello, newbie to the forum here. Does anyone know if 2007 Raptor toy hauler axles can be aligned? About 18 months ago I changed all six tires. Since then I've have to replace 4. I do have indications of uneven tire wear, and it is visually obvious that tires are not aligned with each other. I use load rated E tires inflated to 80 psi.

If the axles can't be aligned, has anyone an opinion about the Correct Track II system by Reico Titan?

Thanks for your help and input.

John

CWtheMan
01-02-2013, 09:10 AM
You should be able to use some of this information to do some troubleshooting.

http://www.centrevilletrailer.com/news-notices/trailer-tire-problems-tips.htm

CW

laidback
01-02-2013, 03:07 PM
Yes you can get the axle's done. find a commercial trailer repair shop. I am waiting until I hook up this spring. Mine are wearing on the inside of the back axel. Mine is a camber problem they will bend the axel up in the center to bring bottom of the tires in.

linebiker
02-21-2013, 05:05 PM
Yes you can get the axle's done. find a commercial trailer repair shop. I am waiting until I hook up this spring. Mine are wearing on the inside of the back axel. Mine is a camber problem they will bend the axel up in the center to bring bottom of the tires in.

Thats where I had mine done, one axle bent into shape and one side redrilled and set back an inch (shackles) to correct tracking.