PDA

View Full Version : Happy-Happy-Happy

Ruffus
12-11-2012, 05:07 PM
Between Good Sam Club and Savannah Camping World I'm Happy-Happy- Happy. I dropped my Copper Canyon off at CW in Savannah on the 4th of November with issues with the refrigerator and a propane issue. I told them to take their time because I was in no hurry and that saves me storage fees. Got a call yesterday saying they fixed the refrigerator by replacing the cooling element on the A/C side but could not get the propane issue resolved because it was working fine.
When Good Sam Club took over my extended warranty they up graded it to a zero deductable, thank you GS. When I went to get my trailer I had to pay a half hour diagnostic fee of $63 since no malfunction was found. I totally understand this since the problem was always hit and miss. Before leaving the dealer today I decided to check the system one more time by switching tanks and low and behold in didn't work. What was really surprising CW changed out the regulator while I waited and then refunded me my $63 so I paid nothing, NODA, ZERO. That's what I call good service.
:applause::thumbsup::jump

fla-gypsy
12-11-2012, 06:09 PM
That was good service, Kudos to CW Savannah

Festus2
12-11-2012, 06:14 PM
Yes, Jim, there really is a Santa Claus aka CW in Savannah. "bouncey:

Georgia Rambler
12-11-2012, 06:51 PM
I also use and shop at CW in Savannah and have had very good experiences there!