PDA

View Full Version : Pleased and helpful.

OldCountryBoy
12-10-2012, 11:17 AM
Bought my new Fuzion, Vizion in Aug 2012. Not many issues to date. The TV in the livingroom, one of those that raises up out of the cabinet, the piece that covers the TV was punctured by the screws that hold it to the bracket. Screws were either to long or they should have used washers. Took it off, and into the RV dealer. They took pictures and sent to Keystone. New top was ordered asap. Very pleased with service.

I also installed a Fantastic in the bedroom. The service manager and another employee shared their expertise with me prior to my doing the project. Also installed an outside kitchen, they gave me tips on plumbing, gas everything, even where to go to get special hoses made. Very helpful....

So far I have been very pleased with keystone and the dealer.

hankpage
12-10-2012, 11:52 AM
Always good to hear about a good dealer experience. I also think it would be nice to give credit where credit is due ..... What is the dealers name???? Word of mouth is one of the best incentives for a dealer to treat folks right. Hope you enjoy your Fuzion for many years to come, Hank

fla-gypsy
12-10-2012, 12:32 PM
Please post the name of the dealer for the benefit of others. They should get the praise when they do it right.

OldCountryBoy
12-11-2012, 09:59 AM
Sorry, I didn't know if naming names was proper. I bought my Vizion at BlueDog RV in Kennewick Wa. The service manager is Patrick, and has done a very good job of keeping us going.

Terrydactile
12-11-2012, 10:24 AM
Here is a web site that maintains a database of dealer reviews. You might consider posting a review there as well.
http://rvservicereviews.com/Index.asp