PDA

View Full Version : Thinking and asking??

Ricky65
04-29-2010, 05:13 AM
Looking at the 5th wheel Laredos, having a little problem with the model I like. The sink in the master bedroom, cant seem to think how it would work out, but trying to justify it, anyone else had this problem and then grew to like it?? Thanks for the replys, Ricky

Festus2
04-29-2010, 07:28 AM
If you are referring to the "sink" or vanity in the bedroom area, I think you will find that most RV's these days have one and I can't recall ever hearing of anyone who has found it to be a problem. Actually, rather than being a problem, we find the vanity very convenient and would certainly want one in the bedroom area. (Not sure if you are looking at a Laredo 5ver or trailer but in 5th wheels, a sink/vanity is pretty much a given).

Ricky65
04-29-2010, 07:51 AM
A Laredo 5th wheel, thanks for comment

Firecapt
04-29-2010, 09:46 AM
I agree with Festus2! The vanity sink in our bedroom area not only keeps all the "bathroom" fixtures in one area (toilet, shower, vanity sink) but allows my wife to get up, take a shower, use the commode, and put on her makeup all without coming out into the "common" area until she is done (the sliding door isolates the area). Helps when you have a 9 year old boy