PDA

View Full Version : Landing Legs stopped working

beemerguy
04-24-2010, 04:49 PM
I have a 2010 Fusion300MP and the front landing legs started to not go down. Took it to the dealer and would not work at all, they replaced the motor and didn't help. They are waiting on Tech. Support to open Monday too know what to do next. Has anybody out there in Keyster-Land run into this problem? They checked the Controller that the remote works from and said it checked out also, wiring seems to be ok.
Thanks,ron

Jim W
04-25-2010, 10:42 AM
I have read on this forum site that some land gear set-ups have been know to blow the 30AMP fuse. Was this checked by your dealer before replacing motor?
Just another area to look at.
Jim

Floridatex
05-16-2010, 03:04 PM
I own a 2010 Raptor 361LEV in which the landing gear will extend but will not retrack. The rear stablizers quit working and I have to raise and lower them manually. Is there a way to raise or lower the front landing gear manually?

hankpage
05-16-2010, 03:19 PM
Floridatex,
The trailer should come with a crank handle to operate the landing gear manually. Access to the end of the shaft is different on all models but lines up with the motor end of the shaft. Mine is in the road-side propane compartment. Hope this helps, Hank

BigCajun
08-20-2010, 08:30 AM
361LEV...My landing gear works with remote but not with switch. Dealer will try to replace switch.

Jim W
08-21-2010, 05:01 AM
I believe I read on another post that their is an in-line fuse between the switch and the motor of the landing gear. When this has failed the landing gear will not work with the switch but will work with the remote. The remote signal is to the receiver in the storage bay and after the in-line fuse for the switch.

I would check there first to see of this has failed and replace the fuse.

I am not sure if this came from this web site or RVnet, or a diesel site since I am on several of these.
Jim

BigCajun
09-14-2010, 07:17 AM
Floridatex,
The manual crank location is in the passenger side front battery compartment.

BigCajun
10-14-2010, 06:12 AM
Dealer found my 30 amp fuse located above the genny out of reach. They had to remove the switch and fish the wires from above the genny, then replace the fuse and fish back. My only question is why not relocate the fuse to a more user friendly area?