PDA

View Full Version : Keystone Praise!!!

SlayeR
09-02-2008, 12:34 PM
Well we took an 8 day trip and 3 days into it, MAJOR leaks! Called Keystone and talked to their retail manager and he told me not to take it to the dealership since I have had so many problems with the unit. 1 month later Keystone sent a transport truck and picked it up. They stayed in constant communication with me through the entire process and had it back to us within 2 weeks.

We took the unit out this past weekend for 4 days and it rained on us with NO LEAKS!

I spoke to the owner of my dealership and he told me that he was VERY impressed at how well Keystone handled the situation and in 20 years of being in the RV business he had never heard of a manufacturer working with a consumer as well as they worked with us.

All I can say is Keystone has renewed my faith in the RV industry and camping as a whole.

THANK YOU KEYSTONE for standing behind your product and taking care of us, we appreciate it.

SlayeR
Oklahoma

markiv396
03-25-2009, 04:21 AM
That is great news. Thanks for sharing!

Mike-PBM
05-05-2010, 03:50 AM
We only been out 1 time with our new Passport and loved it. I am very concerned that we pick out a low end TT. I hope we did the right choice in the Passport 2010 , 300BH. We are leaving next Wed. for GA. from the Tampa Fl. We will be up there for a week and are so looking forward in this trip.

Any advice anyone can give us will be well appreciated. I am hauling with a 06 F250 Diesel Super Duty. Thank You and Happy Camping to all.

Mike

Festus2
05-05-2010, 07:24 AM
Welcome to the Forum, Mike and I wouldn't spend too much time worrying about your Passport or choosing a "low end" RV. I think you have bought a unit that gives you good value for your dollar. You are not the only one who enjoys your Passport - there are a number of very happy owners here. Not sure what kind of advice you are looking for but I might suggest 4 words ........"diligent, continuous preventative maintenance". If you have owned RV's previously, you will know what I mean. Stop wringing your hands and enjoy.