PDA

View Full Version : Buying 400RBG

St George Guy
04-01-2010, 11:17 AM
I am in the process of shopping for a 400RBG. We like the interior room & layout and don't need a big garage.

Has anyone had experience with this model, pros and cons. Would appreciate any feedback.

Jim W
04-03-2010, 12:04 PM
It would help if you would specify what brand name model is this trailer. Keystone makes several different brands and some of us may not recognize the model number.

scuzmuz
09-07-2010, 07:15 AM
He is referring to the Raptor with the 6 foot garage. My wife and I are considering this too. We are debating between a class A or the Raptor 400 RBG. Does anyone have any experience with this yet?

DJuanHouston
09-11-2010, 10:37 AM
I am in the process of shopping for a 400RBG. We like the interior room & layout and don't need a big garage.

Has anyone had experience with this model, pros and cons. Would appreciate any feedback.

I like my 400rbg inside but I have a nightmare on the underside with rust, probably isolated case but check everything over. I neglected the bottom outside and under the slideouts.

I have compared it to a copper canyon next to it yesterday at the dealership (5mo later its still there) as well as some other raptors at the storage lots and they all are older and look newer.

also there are 3 recalls that need to be done