PDA

View Full Version : Neat Baby Weber trick

f6bits
07-30-2012, 03:39 PM
This must have been packed this way, but like a kid on Christmas, it was all a blur when I got my new toy.

The shelves can fold in under the lid. I hope you were sitting down for that. I was washing my Q120 and tilted it when a shelf flipped over and landed flat under the lid. And all this time I’ve been squirming it into my storage with the shelves open and then trying to flip them over the lid to save space.

Just to make myself feel better, I’ll pretend this was my greatest discovery of 2012.

Festus2
07-30-2012, 04:01 PM
Scott -
Now that you've finally stumbled upon this remarkable discovery about the Weber BBQ sides :o , will you be sharing this with your camping buddies or are you just confessing this to your forum friends knowing that we can't tell them about your far too early senior moments?

Luckily for me I have the smaller, less complicated model --- the one with no folding sides. But should I upgrade to the fancier one you have, I'll at least know all about those tricky little side shelves. ;)

f6bits
07-30-2012, 04:18 PM
I’ll probably brag about this to my wife. She’s very good about humoring me. And that’s good enough for me.

hankpage
07-30-2012, 07:56 PM
Scott -
Now that you've finally stumbled upon this remarkable discovery about the Weber BBQ sides :o , will you be sharing this with your camping buddies or are you just confessing this to your forum friends knowing that we can't tell them about your far too early senior moments.

Luckily for me I have the smaller, less complicated model --- the one with no folding sides. But should I upgrade to the fancier one you have, I'll at least know all about those tricky little side shelves. ;)

NOW! We both know if we ever get that model, we will most likely forget that the shelves fold. :wave:

f6bits ..... Enjoy your moment of glory. :D Travel safely, Hank

fla-gypsy
08-10-2012, 06:15 PM
Ummm, f6bits, did you look at it when you first got it and took it out of the box?