View Full Version : I love this forum

azlee56
06-28-2012, 09:01 PM
Just had to say it, cause it rocks.

ps. I did post this in odd 'n Ends :rofl:

Festus2
06-29-2012, 07:23 AM
azlee -
Best to contain your love for the forum. You've already made 9 posts before breakfast. Just reminding you that, according to forum policy, the limit is 10. You have just one post left before you get cut off. ;) So give some careful thought to what you want to say in your ONE remaining post for today.

Just had to say it. :rofl:

SAABDOCTOR
06-29-2012, 07:43 AM
azlee i get tired just looking at the time stamps!!!!!:eek: girl you got too much energy your bf must be exhausted keeping up lol keep it up they are fun to read:rofl:

hankpage
06-29-2012, 08:05 AM
By the time I get done reading it's time for lunch! (okay, I'm a slow reader) "bouncey: BREAK TIME!!!!!! :wave:

azlee56
06-29-2012, 10:19 AM
azlee i get tired just looking at the time stamps!!!!!:eek: girl you got too much energy your bf must be exhausted keeping up lol keep it up they are fun to read:rofl:

HAhaha, maybe that is why he falls asleep in the chair and takes breaks during the week! Most of the time he just looks at me with a grin and shakes his head. Last night I was a serious person as I told him all the generator updates and what I had found and that I was totally against an on board cause I was chicken, but after a post about the onan 5500 generator I was revitalized in throwing more obstacles in his way of a decision! (his answer to that was "OH THANKS") I told him one person had told me that no matter what he bought he would be wrong in my eyes if something went wrong and he just smiled and said "not so much". Guess I don't get on him too much...I may have to change that. ;).

Now Festus, you will get tired if you count my posts or think I fell off the world when my world goes 100 mph and I can't do anything but quick reading. I tell you what (smirk), on the days I don't post I will use those post and use them on days I can and then you won't have to worry how many (slapping knee in laughter)!

I will give the BF a pat on the back and tell him you all feel for him. lol

SAABDOCTOR
06-29-2012, 10:56 AM
well dear the good news is your bf must really love you if you drive him that crazy!!! sounds like he's a keeper :rofl: but you can tell him this, your not a chicken i really don't want then perminent generator also, i soak up enough co workin on cars all day i don't need it in my 5er too. the only thing i would need back up power to is my cpap machine and that i have wired a jack to my battery and that will keep it going all night (so others can sleep). kepp up all the post (tx)

Jim&Kelly
06-29-2012, 03:48 PM
Azlee56
Hahahahaha! Love it! Keep going 100mph, cause before too long you can't. Love reading your posts. You have a lot to say!

golfpro
07-01-2012, 02:02 PM
forums are great and wonderful education tools. problem is sometimes there are conflicting posts. so how do you know what is right and or wrong? sometimes you just have to select the one that best fits your life style and or circumstances. if it works for you, good, use it .

azlee56
07-01-2012, 02:37 PM
yeap, what is right for one person under a set of circumstance might not fit on another person with different circumstances. I sure was happy that someone had posted about the flood light and what happens if you turn it on with a remote. The BF did that last night and we couldn't get it to turn off. He didn't realize he had turned it on with the remote either. A quick fix is (drum roll)........... unhook the batteries. Then I came on here and said I knew I had read this. Look.......(and I am still living). LOL

rhagfo
07-01-2012, 08:32 PM
forums are great and wonderful education tools. problem is sometimes there are conflicting posts. so how do you know what is right and or wrong? sometimes you just have to select the one that best fits your life style and or circumstances. if it works for you, good, use it .

Would agree with that, the other thing that many don't realize is that they tend to deal with the problems we have with our campers.

Hank has one issue, festus has a different issue, nothing in this world is perfect any more, some Travel Trailers may have a small issue or two, many don't have any, if they do this is where you can go to find help.
That said most of the post have to do with issues or problems, what a lot of people don't realize is that for each issue post there are likely 90 to 100 users that didn't have an issue and are happy with their unit.
I do like that this Forum has several topics that tend to be Happy Places to go and read, I give the administrators a BIG :thumbsup: for that!(tx)