PDA

View Full Version : Wanted to say hello

Sooner
02-26-2010, 01:41 PM
I am new to this forum and wanted to say hello.

We have a new Cougar 276rls. We haven't been able to use it yet, the snow is still too deep around it. I have done about 1/4 to 1/2 of the loading up. I didn't realize how much I had packed into the TT! So I am also culling as I go. DH is hoping that I won't take "all that stuff" with us in the 5er!

Anyway, I wanted to say hello!
Sooner

hankpage
02-26-2010, 02:44 PM
Welcome to the forum. We've had just about every kind of RV and we think the 5er fits our life-style best. Ya gotta have stuff ...... just watch the weight, leave some room for DH's stuff and enjoy your new Cougar. Hank

Festus2
02-26-2010, 03:23 PM
Thanks for popping by and introducing yourselves. Welcome to the group and, once the snow eventually melts and disappears, you will have it all loaded - with equal amounts of your stuff and his stuff - and ready to go somewhere and enjoy your new purchase.

antiqfreq
02-28-2010, 06:16 AM
Congrats on your new fiver.

It has been 2 years this month since we bought out - no regrets!

We have been living in ours full time since 10/22/09 and are having a ball.

I'll keep my fingers crossed your snow melts and you get out and camp quickly.......

Best of luck to you,

Jo:D

K&Gs3400RL
02-28-2010, 08:12 AM
Welcome and Happy camping

Sooner
03-02-2010, 08:48 AM
Thank you all for your welcome! I will visit often and hope you don't get tired of me. We are on another forum but I am looking forward to "talking" with other Cougar and Keystone people.
I am really happy with our Cougar so far, even though it is only sitting in the driveway. I love how it looks! I have been out a few times to get things inside. My DH added two roll out shelves in the pantry for me. And I am trying to figure out where to put my kitchen items. As he said though, I'll change my mind 17 times before I decide a final spot for everything! And he is probably right, ha!

I do have a few questions that I will post on another thread.

Thank you again for your welcome.
Looking for you on the road,
Sooner