PDA

View Full Version : Well crap, at least it wasn't the tow truck like another.

azlee56
06-13-2012, 08:17 PM
Our generator got stolen. BF is livid but I said it is just stuff. this is following a tv, a carl edwards aflack jacket and then he just called me his bike was stolen. Again, I said it is just stuff.

Took me 3 hours to take his pissed out of him. SOOOOO, no dry camping in Arizona without a max (almost max...not quite maxed) generator.

At least it wasn't a RV or a truck. Little stuff right?

but CUSS

Festus2
06-13-2012, 09:17 PM
azlee56 -
Like the member who had his truck stolen, it is still "a bummer". I can understand your BF's anger even if it is "stuff".....It's still your stuff!.

mikell
06-14-2012, 03:49 AM
I knew somebody that was having a lot of things stolen . He left his generator out but it had barbed wire on the back of the handle and a hidden chain to an eyebolt. 2 days later it was moved a bit and covered with blood. Never mess with a farmer.

azlee56
06-14-2012, 06:19 AM
Now that is an idea! Maybe hook up something to shock the tar out of them. :D He wanted to hook a rifle up in a tree I said I know you are kidding...........well I hope you are kidding. I am going to wander down the road and look around. I am sure it is someone on drugs that lives close. I hate drugs and what it causes people to do.

I keep telling myself they will loose 10 times worse. sigh.