PDA

View Full Version : Memorial Day

johnnyrose
05-25-2012, 07:12 AM
Keystone Family,

I would just like to take a minute to thank all of the Veterans in the forum for their service to our great country. :usflag: I would also encourage everyone here to take a minute this weekend while sitting around the fire to think about the sacrifices that our Soldiers, Seamen, Airmen and Marines are and have been making for this country over the years. I hope everyone has a great Memorial Day and a safe one too. God bless America!

Jim & Kay
05-25-2012, 07:54 AM
(tx)First, we'd like to thank you, johnnyrose, for this great post. It never hurts to be reminded of the members of our great Armed Forces and their sacrifices to our still Great Country. If not for these great men & women, the freedom we all enjoy, would not be possible. Here's our salute and Thank you to each and every one of them(tx)(tx)

azlee56
05-25-2012, 09:06 AM
Salute. Yes absolutely. THANK YOU!

Last night we sat there with the rig trying to figure out how we were going to mount our American Flag to fly proudly and we can because it has been fought for and preserved (a few wrinkles in it maybe, but it is ours)

Jim & Kay
05-28-2012, 06:57 AM
:usflag: Hoping the reason for so few replies on this thread is everyone is out enjoying the freedom our Armed Forces so willing protect for us. Another Salute to all those brave Men & Women - Past, Present, & Future:applause:(ty)