PDA

View Full Version : Got the bug

m109rrider
01-23-2010, 07:36 PM
Went to an RV show today and the wife and I "got the bug". Unfortunately we were really interested in the 5'ers and most would simply CRUSH my 1500 Dodge. It's amazing what creature features they put into those things. There may be a HD truck in my future:D

Flyguy
01-24-2010, 06:35 AM
My wife and I were browsing at the local RV dealers lot (he's a Coachmen dealer) and we were looking at the Chaparral Lite's which are 1/2 ton towable, and you're right, the floorplans are amazing, most of them though (outside of the lite's) are way to much for my TV but they're beautiful.

antiqfreq
01-26-2010, 07:17 AM
We knew when we first bought our hybrid in 2004 that we would eventually upgrade to a fiver.
When we got the F250, we started looking, then sold the hybrid after we chose which fiver we'd get. Sold it right away and now on 2/1/2010 it will be 2 years we've had the fiver.
Love it so far.
It is confortable for just the two of us.....at least for now anyway....you always get the bug to upgrade but we hope to keep it maybe another 2 years or so before we get another one.....maybe not at all........who knows!
Jo

Ruffus
01-27-2010, 04:27 PM
Hey Jo, did you ever find the info or a picture on how you've setup your generators to run in the tool box? I just ordered my 2000I companion today and it will be here in three days. I'm very intrigued about your setup.
Jim

antiqfreq
01-28-2010, 12:58 PM
I will check now to see IF there are any pictures on this laptop I am on now.
My mom is ill and I am taking care of her so my mind slipped and I forgot to check.

Jo