PDA

View Full Version : New Passport 2300BH

Scotccrn
04-30-2012, 04:05 PM
I noticed today that Keystone has a new floorplan on their Passport website with weights, etc. "TBD." I have been looking at the 2650 for some time and plan to buy at the end of the year. Now I see this new model that seems to only be missing the sofa bed. What do you all think about he difference between the models? Is it worth less weight or keep the extra weight for the extra length and sofa bed?

chris199
05-01-2012, 09:35 PM
It really depends. How many people are in the unit most of the time? How many will potentially be with you. We have a 199ML with just a sofa....no dinette. Doesn't work for us. We have nowhere to sit and face one another on rainy days, nowhere to prep lunches while making breakfast, etc.

Our duaghter joined us for a weekend and basically had to sit in a corner out of the way because there wasn't room for 3 to stand and/or move around.

We're going for a larger unit now. We are jumping to the other extreme....so we won't be trading up again after the next RV show in February of 2013. :rofl:

We opted to err on the side of more space and function.

OVERRIDING FACTOR: What can you tow SAFELY. Doesn't matter what we want in a TT....if we can't or shouldn't tow it....well....we all know the next part. :thumbsup:

chris199
05-01-2012, 09:37 PM
Hey BTW....whatever you choose to do.....enjoy it! All the best! Have some great times and make some memories with it!

SAD
05-02-2012, 02:17 AM
....well....we all know the next part. :thumbsup:

Next part is fun! New truck! :bdance: