PDA

View Full Version : lake george n.y.

tomkatwhite
04-28-2012, 04:02 PM
we are heading out on our first trip to lake george n.y. we are booked at king phillip campground, has anyone stayed there? and is it near the village? there is a elvis fest there June 1st -3rd sounds like fun

109rfan
04-29-2012, 03:48 AM
I believe that one is close to the village

therink
04-29-2012, 05:20 AM
We stayed 2 weeks at King Phillip Campground two years ago. It is the closest CG to the village. We liked the place and would stay there again.

Scottinvt
04-29-2012, 10:33 AM
Very cool campground !! Also Lake George Escape Campground 1 exit north of Lake George is a must also !!

mrzip
04-29-2012, 01:58 PM
Ledge View is a very nice campground as well.

109rfan
04-30-2012, 03:51 AM
I
Like lake George escape we stayed for americade in 09

The Sod Father
04-30-2012, 08:59 AM
Lake George RV Park is another option. We stayed there a few times and loved it. It is not for the feint of wallet but you get a ton of amenities at the park. The best is the nightly entertainment. You can see more at
http://www.lakegeorgervpark.com/

dave-g
05-12-2012, 02:52 AM
Lake George RV Park is another option. We stayed there a few times and loved it. It is not for the feint of wallet but you get a ton of amenities at the park. The best is the nightly entertainment. You can see more at
http://www.lakegeorgervpark.com/

THE BEST RV PARK EVER. Have stayed here it great.

Outbackmel
05-12-2012, 04:38 PM
Might get your reservations quick and get them confirmed or suffer the consequences....WHY, you ask?!

As mentioned, AMERICADE, America's largest motorcycle touring rally, begins with early arrivals on June 4th. Your event ends on the 3rd. You might be surprised at how many "biker" folk know about the Elvis event and will show up early...worst case you could get in a campground but be forced to leave before you wish to.

Pick a place and make that reservation. Rates in the area INCREASE during this event period.

Don't delay.....

DEW
05-29-2012, 04:54 PM
We stayed 2 weeks at King Phillip Campground two years ago. It is the closest CG to the village. We liked the place and would stay there again.

Glad to hear it is good. I am staying there for a week this summer. Also staying for a week at Adirondack Camping Village. Anyone been there?

rrohrer
07-15-2012, 07:37 AM
we sayed at lake george rv park. great experience. we passed king phillips. it is close to everything(the village). there are several campgrounds close to the area. My friend stayed at lake george escape several times. and I also heard ledgeview is nice. We love the area. lots to do. enjoy