PDA

View Full Version : New Owner of a 300MP

Stewmon
04-09-2012, 06:49 PM
Hello all, just moved up from a Jayco Octane and gotta say, I cant quit looking at this beast in the driveway!!
One question, In the garage, laying on the bottom bunk was a bundle containing 2 adjustable black straps, with the 4 pins for the bunk bed trolley stop wrapped in the velcro. What are these black straps for?
Thanks!
Stew

KenBob
04-10-2012, 05:18 AM
Congrats on the new TH! Welcome!

They could be for securing the TV(s). Our Fuzion has 3 TVs that have a 2 piece adjustable strap with plastic clips that is attached to the wall. Keeps the TV from moving while traveling. They were already installed. Just a guess.

Harley Hauler
04-10-2012, 05:28 AM
On my FZ260 I was told it was to secure the folding table on the bunk while traveling.

Stewmon
04-10-2012, 01:57 PM
Thanks for the responses! The tv brackets have a ripcord type of attachment to keep them from moving, so maybe for the table. They have small D-shaped metal with a hole in them on each end (like they need to be screwed in to something, with the plastic connect in the middle.

poochy
04-10-2012, 05:06 PM
The four pins are for locking the upper bunk in the upper position which youll find are adjustable happy camping