PDA

View Full Version : Tips and tricks for newbie

arcticcatred
03-05-2012, 07:35 PM
Need help with tips or basic info for using my new TT. This is all new to me so any info is helpful even basic stuff! Thanks!

Festus2
03-05-2012, 10:28 PM
arcticcatred:
If you visit these sites listed below, you may find some helpful advice. They are especially useful for people like yourself who are just getting started.

www.NewRVer.com
www.rvadvice.com
www.goodsamclub.com/community/RVing101.aspx
www.rvbasics.com

Hope you find some tips and basic information.

cumminsdad08
03-06-2012, 02:12 AM
a smile and a handshake will take you a long way...... i had a hard time asking for help with the people around me, discovered it was just as easy to ask a neighbor for some advice.

Oscar
03-06-2012, 04:05 AM
Yup, most RV'ers are friendly folk and will be willing to share their knowledge. Caution.....sometimes their advice can be worth as little as you pay for it...;) Sometimes it's priceless. The beauty of this forum is that you're asking a bunch of people at the same time....there is value in consensus.

SteveC7010
03-06-2012, 05:15 AM
http://www.keystonerv.org/forums/showthread.php?t=5090 for some thoughts on gear to carry with you.

SAABDOCTOR
03-06-2012, 08:16 AM
Hi someone oncegave me some advice about camping. i have always followed this but it was way back when i camped using a motorcycle and a small trailer. Before you lay out everything you want to take. Then you realize it won't fit reduce to thing you think you will need then again reduce to things you must have and pack that in order of impotance till you run out of room! Now with the 3750 i haven't run out of room but the dw keeps tryin. enjoy all your adventures and they will become great stories.:bdance:

arcticcatred
03-06-2012, 01:49 PM
Thanks guys great advice and links!