PDA

View Full Version : Hi, Folks

dleslie3183
11-10-2009, 07:29 PM
My wife and I are getting close to retirement age and decided we wanted to be RVers and on the road for a good portion of each year. So we bought an RV and are practicing on a bunch of weekenders. Happy to be learning through little catastophes so as to avoid any big ones. Lovin' our Everest!

Festus2
11-10-2009, 07:41 PM
Welcome, Dave and Faye, to the Keystone Forum. Learning from little mishaps and boo-boos is the preferred way and we hope that you can avoid the big ones. We all have run into bumps along the way but we keep wanting to be on the road. Enjoy your Everest.

antiqfreq
11-11-2009, 04:55 AM
Davd & Leslie,

Welcome to the forum!

Where are you guys from?

Always great to get out and go camping -
hope you have loads of fun!

Jody

CnDouble
11-13-2009, 05:54 PM
Congrats on nearly being retired, and welcome to the forums! You'll find the people are nice, and the advice is very helpful. What type of RV did you get ? What are you towing it with? Show us a picture if you get a chance :)

Firecapt
11-15-2009, 09:59 AM
"We learn from our mistakes; the smart person learns from the mistakes of others." ;)

Ask, in advance, about anything you don't understand or need additional info on. There is a wealth of hard-won knowledge here and you will get more good answers and advice than you know what to do with! :D

You will find that your learning curve is steep at first but tapers off rapidly with experience, mistakes, and learning through others (forum). I have gotten so much from the various RV forums that educated and kept me out of trouble.

Welcome to the forum and happy RV'ing.