PDA

View Full Version : Fastway one step wheel chock xl

gahanunda
02-10-2012, 06:21 AM
Has anyone used the Fastway One Step Wheel Chock XL for wider spaced axles ( Passport) and if so what do think of them

ksfis43
02-10-2012, 08:39 AM
I use them,
They work great! I use one on each side, they eliminate alot of the movement. I also like that they are lockable.

lspajm
06-11-2012, 04:57 PM
Do the chock pieces extend out far enough for the spread-axles ? I have a 2011 passport - 32BH and with the spread axles i am afraid it will not extend out far enough to lock tight.

f6bits
06-11-2012, 04:59 PM
They have an extra long version for another $10 or so. I think the first two posters have such a setup.

happytrails
06-26-2012, 03:07 AM
My friend has those for his Passport and he loves them. I am a bit envious of them too. He was going to by the XChock like I have (hate it now by the way) but his tires were too far apart so he saw these and bought them. The XChock really does a good job, but it sucks having to get down there and put them in. What a pain in comparison.:banghead:

lspajm
06-26-2012, 04:00 AM
Yes -- i had to buy the XL version because of the spread axles on the passport -- it ends up - which i did not know --- it is the exact same thing as the standard fastway - just with another piece of metal bar in the box to make up the needed distance...which i could have made one of them. I did buy some extra pins to go thru the holse so that there is only 1 place it can now hing - because with the extention piece it hinges in 2 places - and i was concerned about stability -- but with my little fix and proper adjustment - that puppy locks in between my wheels nice and snug....i am very happy with them.
Andy

richf28
06-27-2012, 01:40 AM
I bought a set and would say they work great. Only problem I have is every time I use them I have to readjust their size. sometimes up to 2 or 3 holes. Is that normal or is everyone else have to do that too.