PDA

View Full Version : RV Dealers in Ohio

tjl
01-18-2012, 10:36 AM
Congratulations on your new purchase. If you don't mine me asking, where are you getting your camper. We bought ours at Tom Raper in Indiana and it was a great experience. We had to have some warranty work done so we went to the Raper dealership in London, Oh. It was horrible. It took them a total of 13 weeks to fix 3 minor problems and communication with them was non exsistant. I just wanted to give you a heads up on that dealership.

Like everyone else we're waiting on warm weather. Can't wait to go camping.

springfield5
01-18-2012, 02:17 PM
Congratulations on your new purchase. If you don't mine me asking, where are you getting your camper. We bought ours at Tom Raper in Indiana and it was a great experience. We had to have some warranty work done so we went to the Raper dealership in London, Oh. It was horrible. It took them a total of 13 weeks to fix 3 minor problems and communication with them was non exsistant. I just wanted to give you a heads up on that dealership.

Like everyone else we're waiting on warm weather. Can't wait to go camping.

We bought our trailer from Colerain in Cincinnati. I am not real sure of their reputation since our only experience so far has been at the RV show. Thanks for the heads up about Tom Raper. I have not yet been to the dealership on I70, but definitely useful information.

jbsmith
01-18-2012, 04:57 PM
We bought our trailer from Colerain in Cincinnati. I am not real sure of their reputation since our only experience so far has been at the RV show.

We've purchased two trailers from Colerain in the last 18 months, the first from the Cincinnati location in Colerain, OH and the second from Midwest RV in Dayton, OH. We've had excellent sales and service experiences with both locations. I have nothing but good things to say about Colerain/Midwest RV. :thumbsup:

If you live in Springfield, OH, you'll probably want to work with Midwest RV off of Brandt Pike in Dayton for parts and service. They're much more convenient than the white knuckle drive through construction down I-75. Just watch the red light camera at Stanley Ave and Valley St if you come down OH-4.

chain_dogg
01-18-2012, 06:30 PM
Holman.....Great experience

SLIMSHADIE
01-18-2012, 07:35 PM
Bought mine from Holman, but only the initial purchase. It was a very good experience.

mikell
01-19-2012, 09:35 AM
Holoman best price and great service.

Alpinecummin
01-20-2012, 05:49 PM
We purchased a Jayco Designer from Colerain in 2002 and also had it serviced there when needed. Great people and great service. In 2011 we bought a Apline from Holman and we have also had a gret experience with them and they also have a gret service department. We would recommend both dealerships to anyone. Holman does sell their units at wholesale and have the best prices we found in the aera. They are a lot cheaper then Northside in Lexington were we live.

outbackmac
01-23-2012, 03:55 PM
General rv in Canton Ohio beat holman by $$$$

Handysam
02-04-2012, 09:22 PM
We bought our pop-up and TT both Rockwood products from Tom Raper. The pop-up from the Richmond Indiana location and the TT from the Fairfield Ohio location. The sales people were great. The service was HORRIBLE at both locations. It's a shame because they really need an overhaul in the service area.

Our Keystone Cougar 327RES we purchased from Colerain RV in Cincinnati, and it has been a great experience. We had to drop our 5th wheel off for a few minor warranty issues and amazingly enough it was finished when promised.
All of the personnel at Colerain RV have been so easy to work with.

Lauren

E597283
02-06-2012, 08:59 AM
Holman....drove from Rhode Island. Great Prices

CincyGus
02-26-2012, 02:41 PM
Bought my Passport 238 last week from Holman in Batavia. Great price and reasonable interest rate through their finance dept. Service dept did a great job of giving us the walk through on all operations of the camper and was patient with questions. Was very thorough and didn't make us feel like he was in a hurry, even though it was nearly quiting time on a Friday. Gave us a start pack with a clean water hose, toilet paper, sewer hose, toilet chemicals and a few other goodies along with some steaks from the Holman farm's Angus herd. Also got a 10% visit through their parts store along with a coupon for another 10% off our next visit.

Was really a pleasurable buying experience and I've used their service dept previous for brake control installs along with work on previous trailers I've owned. Their service department was one of the reasons I wanted to "try" to buy from them.

Highly Recommend Holman if your in need in SW Ohio.

outbackmac
02-27-2012, 12:09 PM
Best deal going General Rv canton ohio bottom line out the door 15ooand change better than Holman, i asked holman to come with in 800 and they could not do it. just remember its not the selling price but out the door total