PDA

View Full Version : Thinking about camping already

Ronmac
01-14-2012, 02:36 PM
Went out and bought a new pillow-top mattress today, all excited, can't wait to try it out! Been needing this real bad!

Bruins#17
01-14-2012, 03:32 PM
What brand did you buy? Did you check out the sleep number mattresses also?

jbutcher3
01-15-2012, 09:38 AM
My wife and are are planning three trips arleady. Today 6 degrees above zero 2 inches of snow on ground, wishing spring was here. Don't know what I wish for most, the open road, or fresh vegtables from garden, decisions are hard to make when you can't get outside and enjoy nature.
Jim

campingcpl
01-16-2012, 08:52 AM
My wife and are are planning three trips arleady. Today 6 degrees above zero 2 inches of snow on ground, wishing spring was here.

We know the feeling! We have 10" on the ground and more perdicted for this week and temps have been in the teens and single digits. But that hasn't stopped us from making our summer trip plans. So far we have a 2 week trip already planed out and campground reservations already made for Mid May to the first of June. We will be making stops in Wisconsin, South Dakota and Montana on our 2 week round trip. We have also been planing trips for mid summer and fall/winter trips.

We are ready for the warmer weather! The snow is nice for the holidays but now that they are done... BRING ON SPRING! I have some mods I want to get done before our first trip and wont be able to do them till the snow is gone and it dries up. I really don't want to be crawling around on the cold wet ground!

byrdr1
01-17-2012, 09:12 AM
I do this all the time. I think about camping as much as anything else. This time of year I go crazy. Lucky my camper is in the driveway. I can go into it anytime I like. Plus I keep it plugged up to 30amp year round. it's a little cool this time of year but I can inspect it, look at it and dream.
randy

Shelbs
01-18-2012, 07:38 AM
Our new Passport 2850RL is sitting in the driveway waiting for spring along with the rest of us. I have been doing little odds and ends to get ready for our first trip. We have a dining room full of new flatware, plates and bowls, tools, towels,etc, just waiting for a new spot in the new camper. Spring cannot come soon enough!!!!!!!