PDA

View Full Version : Camping World

Jay D
01-10-2012, 09:51 AM
I heard that Camping World maybe coming to Uxbridge,MA. Can anyone confirm this. Thanks,Jay

JRTJH
01-10-2012, 10:17 AM
If you go to the careers portion of the CW website and select Mass, you'll see that they are advertising for the following positions:

Retail General Manager (Uxbridge, Massachusetts)
Bookkeeper (Uxbridge, Massachusetts)
Retail Merchandiser (Uxbridge, Massachusetts)
Retail Sales Associate (Uxbridge, Massachusetts)
Service Advisor (Uxbridge, Massachusetts)
RV Service Technician (Uxbridge, Massachusetts)

So, while I could find no time frame for the store to open (all the employment information indicates they want people to be available to start "ASAP"), it does appear that they are about to open a retail store and service department. I couldn't find any indication about RV sales, so not sure if they will have a new/used RV lot on site or not.

Hope this helps...

John

Jay D
01-10-2012, 10:20 AM
Thank you, not sure where it be be in Uxbridge. I know Flagg rv is building a pretty large building in Uxbridge/Douglas ma

hankpage
01-10-2012, 10:25 AM
I heard that Camping World maybe coming to Uxbridge,MA. Can anyone confirm this. Thanks,Jay

According to Monster.com Camping World is hiring for Uxbridge, RI . Maybe that is what you have heard. Simply Hired shows the positions as MA. and Providence RI.

Jay D
01-10-2012, 10:44 AM
It would be nice to have one in Uxbridge, saves going up to NH.

gregrc75
02-24-2012, 10:43 AM
I was at Flagg RV yesterday and the salesman told me Camping World is going to have a store at their trailer lot. Flagg will still sell and service but Camping World will have the store. That is what he told me anyway! He also said they are going to move their motorhome lot up the street to the trailer location.

hankaye
02-24-2012, 08:19 PM
Howdy All;

I thought R.I. was a suburb of Boston ?????????:wave:

hankaye

Ridge-Runner
03-06-2012, 07:15 AM
I was at Flagg RV yesterday and the salesman told me Camping World is going to have a store at their trailer lot. Flagg will still sell and service but Camping World will have the store. That is what he told me anyway! He also said they are going to move their motorhome lot up the street to the trailer location.

That is what they did here in Hendersonville NC w/Todds RV. Its sweet to have it in the back door!!

skifreak76
03-24-2012, 09:26 AM
Yes it is going into the Flagg trailer king lot where flagg will handle the camper sales and camping world will just be the store. and it will open in the spring of 2013.