PDA

View Full Version : What did She Ask????????????

yankees1
10-31-2011, 07:39 AM
Last year we attended the Barrett-Jackson car auction in Scottsdale, Az and there were several new travel trailers at the show for display and sale. While we were looking over this particular trailer a lady came in and made the comment to the salesperson that she didn't see how you could pull the trailer down the road with the slide out, that this could be dangerous! :) I don't remember her having blonde hair either!

2011 keystone
10-31-2011, 08:23 AM
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

jq1031
10-31-2011, 10:43 AM
A few years back I seen a guy take out the bedroom slide in a Class A motor home going through a toll both. He was having a bad couple days as the day before he tore off his passanger side mirror which contributed to the fact he never realized his slide was still out. After the toll booth incident he no longer had to worry about the mirror as his coach had to be towed. Takes all kinds!!:):):)

W5WI
10-31-2011, 10:59 AM
Now those are very bad days!!!

Outbackmel
10-31-2011, 11:52 AM
What? The slides go "in"?! That would make it too cramped inside for the DW and son as I drive merrily along!! WOW...this is very disappointing news!! "bouncey:

Outbackmel
10-31-2011, 11:56 AM
Now someone will complain you can't dump your black water in the sewer drains at rest centers or Walmart parking lot!! Hey, we are the 99% !:bdance: