PDA

View Full Version : Jensen Aux Problems?

SpringdaleSister
10-20-2011, 04:39 PM
We just purchased a 2011 Springdale, and are going camping this weekend. Tonight as we were getting everything ready I went to plug my Sony MP3 player in via the aux input to play some tunes, and there is no sound except a buzz. I should have checked this at the dealer, because my mom owns a 2011 Springdale as well, and had the exact same problem. They don't used their aux, so they didn't mind that it didn't work, but I use my a lot. I've read over the manual, and seem to be doing everything right. Is there something I'm missing? A trick I'm not getting? I use the aux in my SUV so I know the aux, and the MP3 player work. I do not want to hook up via the USB, because it doesn't work properly with an MP3 player. If anyone has any insight it would be greatly appreciated!

Haley

Handysam
10-20-2011, 04:58 PM
In our Cougar, I have to set the input on Aux. 2 as opposed to Aux. 1 to get my I-pod to play. Happy Camping, Sam

SpringdaleSister
10-20-2011, 05:15 PM
I only have 1 aux, so there isn't an aux 2. Thank you anyway though! :)

wozzukes
10-20-2011, 05:35 PM
We also have a 2011 Springdale with the Jensen radio and use the Aux input all the time with no problem. I don't recall off the top of my head, but I think if you hit the Aux button once it goes to Aux 1 (it will say Aux 1 on the display) which I believe is an input on the back of the unit. If you hit it again it goes to Aux 2 which I think is the input on the front and the one you are probably plugging in to. I would give that a shot. I don't really pay much attention when plugging into it since we've never had a problem so I don't remember if that is the exact setup or not but can go out and check tomorrow.

Handysam
10-20-2011, 05:58 PM
Yes Wozzukes is correct, and maybe I should have explained better that you have to push the Aux. button twice to get it to go to Aux. 2