PDA

View Full Version : Quietwoods RV Neenah, Wi

stillbroke
08-28-2011, 02:51 PM
We bought a 2011 Montana Mountaineer from Quietwoods Rv from Neenah Wi, that was May 7, 2011 and we having one heck of a time getting them to get us what we have coming to us that was included in the package.
The air mattress was cut when we took delivery and we waited till July 1 or 2nd to get after threatening them to take my Jayco back. I still haven't got the outside shower hose and shower head yet. The parts man (Mike) says i'll have by the end of week, nothing, call again, same thing, another 2 weeks, nothing, call again, get the same story, another 2 weeks go by and still nothing.
Another couple bought a used rv from them after I warned them about the service there and believe it or not they ended up taking the rv back and demanding their money back because they were not fixing things that had to be fixed they had agreed on.
Did anybody have any luck with that place? I called Keystone and they said that the rv was not listed as being sold.
Now, I am not sure if we made the right choice in a Keystone Product!

mrxlh
08-29-2011, 04:47 PM
Send Keystone an email. It is matter of record then. I was having phone runaround end game from the dealership and keystone, only on 1 item in particular. I finally emailed Keystone and in 2 days I had a response and 3 days later I had what I was owed.