PDA

View Full Version : montana 3665 re

Joe S.
08-09-2011, 06:40 PM
Hi, I'm new to this forum and new to RVing. I recently bought a used 2011 Montana 3665RE and the gentleman I purchased it from did not know much about it, so I am learning by doing. On a recent trip, our kitchen sink backed up and wouldn't drain. On the interior control panel there is an indicator for grey 1 and another one for grey 2. The grey 2 is reading full. Does anyone know if I have two grey tanks and if so, how do I empty the grey two. On my outside panel, I have a release handle for black water and only one handle for grey water. I do not have any draining issues with the shower or bathroom sink. Any thoughts, suggestions, or education is appreciated.

CarKath
08-09-2011, 07:13 PM
Check behind the wheels for the other drain.( behind wheels as in rear of them ) You should have 3 tanks and 2 dump points. Valve for back drain is tucked underneath near drain outlet.

SAABDOCTOR
08-24-2011, 06:52 AM
HI THERE WELCOME TO MONTANA WHAT A GREAT CAMPER. YES YOU HAVE 2 GREY TANKS WITH TWO VALVES ONE FOR EACH TANK PLUS THE THIRD FOR THE POO TANK. ENJOY BARNEY:wave: