PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Keystone

pstltaz
12-09-2018, 09:14 AM
Very happy with Keystone. I had multiple leaks with my trailer when I got it new 2017 springdale 3011re. I thought my issues had been corrected. Dixie rv sold to campers world. 6 months after warranty expired, found trailer leaking. Submitted claim to Keystone for repairs to include new carpeting. To my joy they are going to cover under warranty anyways.

Kudos to Keystone

Thank you, Bob

Logan X
12-09-2018, 09:57 AM
Welcome to the forum from California! Just for information, I don’t think this forum has any official affiliation with Keystone. The forum is loaded with quality people and information. Cheers.

travelin texans
12-09-2018, 01:11 PM
Welcome to the forum from California! Just for information, I don’t think this forum has any official affiliation with Keystone. The forum is loaded with quality people and information. Cheers.

I think there should be something on the home page in bold print that indicates "KEYSTONE AIN'T READING THIS STUFF & WON'T BE OF ANY HELP HERE!!!". Lots of folks willing to help, but Keystone ain't among us.
Glad it worked out well for you Bob!

JRTJH
12-09-2018, 01:36 PM
I think there should be something on the home page in bold print that indicates "KEYSTONE AIN'T READING THIS STUFF & WON'T BE OF ANY HELP HERE!!!". Lots of folks willing to help, but Keystone ain't among us.
Glad it worked out well for you Bob!

Take a gander at the big red DISCLAIMER at the bottom of every forum webpage !!!!!

FTR: It's on the home page too (same place, same RED color)...

sourdough
12-09-2018, 02:13 PM
Bob, thanks for sharing your success story. We are always inundated with the bad stories and it is refreshing to hear one like yours.

foldbak
12-09-2018, 05:23 PM
Welcome. It all boils down to the dealership....service department....get close with the GM, Service Manager and the lead mechanic. Good luck.

flybouy
12-09-2018, 05:29 PM
Take a gander at the big red DISCLAIMER at the bottom of every forum webpage !!!!!

It might help if it were moved to the top of the page, Maybe below the banner. I know when scrolling down looking at posts on my MS Surface I don't see it unless I scroll past the last post.

laidback
12-09-2018, 05:55 PM
Don't think OP was really directing his comments at keystone. The way I took it he was just stating his feelings of satisfaction with the way he was treated.

PARAPTOR
12-09-2018, 06:01 PM
It might help if it were moved to the top of the page, Maybe below the banner. I know when scrolling down looking at posts on my MS Surface I don't see it unless I scroll past the last post.

Good point. I also think a majority of people scroll down to the last post , then to the next page or to a new thread and never get to the bottom of that page. As you said putting at the top will be more obvious and I think this small change will probably limit the number of questions related to this issue

JRTJH
12-09-2018, 06:19 PM
Without looking back up to the top of the page, can you tell me which side of the Head Banner the "Keystone RV Forums" logo is on and what's on the other side of the banner?

How about what tabs are on the bar at the top of the page? How about what color that bar is ???

Thought so. People, being people, won't look there either. And, if we make it a pop-up window that they have to accept before they can post a comment, they'll click on accept and then hit "submit reply" without ever reading what they just accepted.......

OK, off my soap box and back to reading what's being posted without scrolling to the bottom of the page or looking at the top either...... YMMV

chuckster57
12-09-2018, 07:21 PM
Without looking back up to the top of the page, can you tell me which side of the Head Banner the "Keystone RV Forums" logo is on and what's on the other side of the banner?

How about what tabs are on the bar at the top of the page? How about what color that bar is ???

Thought so. People, being people, won't look there either. And, if we make it a pop-up window that they have to accept before they can post a comment, they'll click on accept and then hit "submit reply" without ever reading what they just accepted.......

OK, off my soap box and back to reading what's being posted without scrolling to the bottom of the page or looking at the top either...... YMMV

NONE of this even matters if your using the Tap-a-Talk app LOL.

JRTJH
12-09-2018, 07:28 PM
NONE of this even matters if your using the Tap-a-Talk app LOL.

So, if you can't see the header banner, can't see a pop-up window, then you wouldn't see a note at the top of the page either..... :popcorn:

travelin texans
12-09-2018, 07:31 PM

Oops! Have NEVER scrolled down that far!
Doesn't say what I said anyway, that one sounds much to legal!!!

JRTJH
12-09-2018, 07:41 PM
Oops! Have NEVER scrolled down that far!
Doesn't say what I said anyway, that one sounds much to legal!!!

Yup, this day and age, if it isn't "in legalese" you're vulnerable..... So ....:angel:

Old Mustanger
12-09-2018, 08:27 PM
:confused:Scratching my head wondering how a post reporting a good experience with Keystone turned into a discussion about Keystone not reading the forum. :whistling:

travelin texans
12-09-2018, 09:16 PM
:confused:Scratching my head wondering how a post reporting a good experience with Keystone turned into a discussion about Keystone not reading the forum. :whistling:

Natural flow of all posts to morph into something else!
Hope that clears up your confusion!

ctbruce
12-10-2018, 04:30 AM
Heres a sample of a page from a ham radio forum I'm on. It is at the top of every forum page. It does tend to get your attention.19582

German Shepherd Guy
12-10-2018, 05:13 AM
As a junior member I can tell you guys that the site makes it quite clear when you join that the site is not affiliated with keystone in any way. :flowers: Just a site for keystone owners. I got it and I think the OP did too.;) Was great to read a story about a good experience with the warranty department at Keystone. That seems all too rare in my reading and it made me feel good to read it as the owner of a brand new, never been out camping yet, look at it and think spring is FAR away, Premier 26 RBPR. :whistling: The list of things I will be checking over and changing from reading on this list has now grown to two pages of notes. Thank you to the original poster of this thread, and thanks to all you guys for GREAT advise and yes, thanks to Keystone, for making a TT that I want to use. COME ON SPRING I can hardly wait. :lol:

sourdough
12-10-2018, 09:33 AM
As a junior member I can tell you guys that the site makes it quite clear when you join that the site is not affiliated with keystone in any way. :flowers: Just a site for keystone owners. I got it and I think the OP did too.;) Was great to read a story about a good experience with the warranty department at Keystone. That seems all too rare in my reading and it made me feel good to read it as the owner of a brand new, never been out camping yet, look at it and think spring is FAR away, Premier 26 RBPR. :whistling: The list of things I will be checking over and changing from reading on this list has now grown to two pages of notes. Thank you to the original poster of this thread, and thanks to all you guys for GREAT advise and yes, thanks to Keystone, for making a TT that I want to use. COME ON SPRING I can hardly wait. :lol:

I know spring is a long way off but with a new trailer there are MANY things to think about and prepare when it comes to your maiden voyage. That time, to me, is very enjoyable. I like to just go out to the trailer, walk around it, get in it and just look/think of what I need to do and slowly work through my to do list or stock or whatever. Good luck getting ready for your first trip. Hope you have a blast.

Logan X
12-10-2018, 11:07 AM
I know spring is a long way off but with a new trailer there are MANY things to think about and prepare when it comes to your maiden voyage. That time, to me, is very enjoyable. I like to just go out to the trailer, walk around it, get in it and just look/think of what I need to do and slowly work through my to do list or stock or whatever. Good luck getting ready for your first trip. Hope you have a blast.

I also enjoy spending time in my trailer, going over everything, and doing modifications/maintenance/and repairs. It’s one of my favorite things to do. I am fortunate because my trailer is parked in my back yard which makes it very convenient to work on it. Also, here in Southern California, we don’t have an off season. Today, for example, is 65 degrees with scattered clouds. Sorry if you are sitting in the snow while reading this. Good luck getting ready for your first trip German Shepherd Guy! I hope it is an awesome trip!

Lou Tenant
12-20-2018, 08:34 AM
Glad to hear it worked out for you.

JimQ
12-22-2018, 05:49 AM
Don't think OP was really directing his comments at keystone. The way I took it he was just stating his feelings of satisfaction with the way he was treated.

Agreed! Thanks for posting your good news and welcome to the forum!