PDA

View Full Version : Rechargable Flashlight

woolfski
08-07-2011, 07:08 PM
1. Need help locating a replacement rechargeable flashlight for my rig. I have a 2006 Montana 3475RL. The flashlight appears to be a factory installed option. Any help is appreciated....

Festus2
08-07-2011, 08:24 PM
Woolfski:
Are you referring to a regular hand-held rechargeable flashlight? If so, it might be easier and cheaper to simply go buy one at a hardware retailer. A rechargeable flashlight seems like an odd factory-installed option??????

hankpage
08-08-2011, 05:46 AM
1. Need help locating a replacement rechargeable flashlight for my rig. I have a 2006 Montana 3475RL. The flashlight appears to be a factory installed option. Any help is appreciated....

My Cougar came with one also. I never paid attention if it charges with 12v dc or 110v ac. I have only used it once or twice and it did not hold a charge very long but handy in an emergency.
Since rechargeable flashlights have improved considerably with LED technology. I would replace it with a better designed after-market unit or just a holder for a regular flashlight. JM2¢, Hank

CatherineNash
05-19-2013, 08:35 AM
1. Need help locating a replacement rechargeable flashlight for my rig. I have a 2006 Montana 3475RL. The cheap flashlights (http://www.robustbuy.com/led-lighting-gadgets-led-flashlights-c-505_1027_730.html) appears to be a factory installed option. Any help is appreciated....

Were you able to get rechargeable flashlight? I need one of very high quality. Can you tell the source and brand of getting it?"bouncey:"bouncey:

labs4life
05-19-2013, 08:42 AM
Were you able to get rechargeable flashlight? I need one of very high quality. Can you tell the source and brand of getting it?"bouncey:"bouncey:

Stream light makes rechargeable flashlights. That is the brand a lot of law enforcement carry or have carried. Good quality, but not cheap.

2011 keystone
05-19-2013, 08:56 AM
Stream light and pelican are two very good options for a rechargable flashlight they both have a lifetime warranty no questions asked.

dwayneb236
05-24-2013, 07:50 AM
I have a couple of department issued Streamlights. Very bright and very long lasting. Also pretty dang expensive...Luckily I didn't have to pay for them.

SAABDOCTOR
05-24-2013, 09:23 AM
I too had a factory flashlight. if you find another one get it then throw them both out they are junk! like a flash in the pan. streamlight make some of the best. they are $$$$ but when you need it you won't be diapointed:cool:

hankaye
05-24-2013, 05:28 PM
Howdy All;

I use one of these;
http://www.dewalt.com/tools/cordless-lighting-flashlights-dw919.aspx
works off of my regular 18volt batteries. I keep the light unit in my truck
and always make sure 2 batteries are charged before a trip.

hankaye

tanman32225
05-24-2013, 06:49 PM
I bought a Streamline LED light for our camper. I also have a halogen Streamlight. I love the LED light so much better. It was a little more costly but well worth the price. I got mine new off Ebay. The price was great. I mounted it in the toy bay on the wall near a receptacle. Its always charged with a light so bright it will shine for over a hundred yards.
Good luck and check out ebay.

therink
05-25-2013, 04:55 AM
Howdy All;

I use one of these;
http://www.dewalt.com/tools/cordless-lighting-flashlights-dw919.aspx
works off of my regular 18volt batteries. I keep the light unit in my truck
and always make sure 2 batteries are charged before a trip.

hankaye

X2- I carry a Dewalt charger and two batteries. Good light and runs light for long time before needing recharge.
Steve