PDA

View Full Version : Raptor 30fs Stereo wiring??

scronin1
08-04-2011, 01:23 PM
Raptor 30ft - sony deck - no amp - no sub - Running 6 speakers - How can this properly be done without dropping to a 2-4 ohms. Trailers outside speakers when run at low volume cut out and cut out the living room speakers causing deck failure.

Disconnected the living room speakers. Outside speakers work but are both running from the left front output. 2 speakers running of the left front deck speaker output. Brutal.

My question is how is this system wired so that I can fix it or do I have to rewire the entire trailer?? Trailer has outside speaker switch that turns them on but does not turn off inside speakers?

badge4
08-05-2011, 02:48 AM
Ours has three buttons for speaker controls one for inside speakers, one for both inside and outside speakers and one for just outside. Maybe you are using the wrong button?

scronin1
08-05-2011, 07:11 AM
Good info - diffrent models diffrent setups for sure. 30FS has 1 switch on the contol pannel for outside speakers - It turns them on and off - No effect on inside speakers.

badge4
08-05-2011, 12:39 PM
I asume you have a Jensen, which model is in your rig?

Mij
08-09-2011, 06:32 PM
If it was me I would run the indoor speakers in paralell on the fronts of the deck which you should be able to do at the back of the deck verses rewiring the camper and run the outdoor on the rears of the deck. My Passport has the Jenson unit with 6 speaker outs and switches built in the unit.