PDA

View Full Version : Rvwholesales.com

tampajim
06-27-2011, 05:12 PM
Looking at upgrading from our popup to a trailer. While I like using my local dealer, I'm seeing that I can save throusands by ordering from Rvwholesalers.com. Has anyone used them before? I figured I could make a trip out of the drive to pick it up and camp on the drive back home. Pro's and con's?????

5forcamping
06-27-2011, 06:48 PM
tampajim- i live in valrico and in march i upgraded to a tt here locally and paid about $4,000 less than rvwholesalers and overall a positive experience. we spent a couple days and a night in trailer on property to learn everything about it and more importantly make sure everything worked correctly. trailer does not leave property until everything is fixed, replaced, tweeked, etc and customer is satisfied. if you are interested i can give you more info about how we got our deal and the name of the awesome salesman we got to know. there are a few perks that came from buying at this dealer that we get to take advantage of as well

mikell
06-28-2011, 03:09 AM
When i started looking I tried them but they didn't want to work with me. We hit severla delalers and decided what we wanted then got on the internet and shopped the country. Saved a LOT of money buying 5 hours away even though the keystone factory is just over an hour away

pollockd
06-28-2011, 03:16 AM
get a quote from rvwholesalers the bring it to local dealers and see home close they can come. be ready to buy, or they won't negotiate.