PDA

View Full Version : Try'n to figure this Fusion 302 out.

TAS
06-25-2011, 05:50 AM
Other Keystone TH's might have the same set-up and I've got a couple of questions.

Right inside the door (down low next to the woofer) is a metal knob that pulls straight out. When I pull it out (on), the inside lights come on and I assume I'm on battery power. I can leave it pushed in (off) and fire up the gen and after a few seconds the transfer switch kicks on the lights.

What I'm trying ti figure out is, if I run the gen, do I leave this knob puched in?

How does the gen recharge the batt based on the position of this knob?

I looked throught ALL the owners manuels but they all seem to be generic. I was hopeing to find a model specific book but, nope!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Agent 405
06-25-2011, 09:00 AM
I leave mine on when using the gen.

When the switch is off it disconnects all 12 volt electrical items inside the trailer from the battery.

TAS
06-25-2011, 09:46 AM
got it! That's what I was thinking.

TAS
06-25-2011, 12:41 PM
What's everyone using for a sheet on the bottom bunk in the garage? 92"Lx64"W doesn't match anything standard.

Copper Grier
06-26-2011, 09:13 AM
"Ordered" my new '11 Fuzion TEIII 412. I won't get a chance for a walk-around with the dealer so this was GREAT info! Is there anything else like this I should know? I've been RVing for about 21 years and have had a pop up, Class C, and Class A. Now moving onto the 5th Wheel with lots of space!

Copper Grier
06-26-2011, 09:14 AM
What's everyone using for a sheet on the bottom bunk in the garage? 92"Lx64"W doesn't match anything standard.
I do plan to cover it with Camping World's 2" memory foam mattress cover and waterproof sheet under the sheet set I get for it. I may need to buy special sheets from a camping store or online!

TAS
06-28-2011, 08:22 AM
The wife streached the king fitted sheet and made it fit, barely. lol

Another question, anyone know what the 8 lug bolt pattern is? 8 on 3.5" etc..... I've got four dodge wheels and good tires in my shop and was wondering if they would fit. Backspacing might be an issue though. I tried looking around but couldn't find it.

I also noticed that the power awning arms do not line up correctly when it's retracted. They don't fit over the trailer mounted portion for the top 25% on both arms. I didn't want to go yanking on the thing until I found out a little more about it.

KenBob
06-28-2011, 05:20 PM
8 on 6.5. Do you have triple axles? IF your dodge wheels fit, check the weight capacity of the wheels and tires even if you plan to use them as spares. Would be a good idea to check out the threads here and on other RV forums about tires and upgrading the stock tires. We took the OE Carlisle tires off our Fuzion and replaced with Goodyear G114 17.5" tires and new wheels.

TAS
06-29-2011, 03:03 AM
Ken, my 302 has two axles on it. The dodge wheels/tires are E rated as are the wheels on the camper. I checked them to make sure. I was just looking for a way to get these Triangle tires off my camper and get the Michilens on in their place. Dodge is the same lug pattern but I have a feeling the backspacing on them might be too much. Trailer wheels don't usually have very much backspacing on them. I'm going to test fit them tomorrow (hopefully) and see how they fit. I'll post up about how it works out.

Kendo
06-29-2011, 08:04 AM
TAS - we have a Raptor 300MP with the automatic awning and our arms don't "close" all the way either, not like our old manual awning did on our Weekend Warrior. Hasn't been a problem so far.

TAS
06-30-2011, 02:55 AM
TAS - we have a Raptor 300MP with the automatic awning and our arms don't "close" all the way either, not like our old manual awning did on our Weekend Warrior. Hasn't been a problem so far.

It's not that big of a deal but, it just drives me a little crazy. lol I've done some "web searching" and have found that some people fix this my sliding the awning back and forth in the awning tube until it winds up straight. I guess I'm going to try that and see if it works.

tah796
07-07-2011, 08:32 AM
I only push mine in (battery disconnect position) when in storage and not hook up to a power source. If you don't the smoke/carbon monixide detectors will eventually drain your battery. Otherwise, I leave it out (battery connect position) to keep the battery charged either by the generator or outside power source.

Me.Bikes.Dogs
07-07-2011, 10:02 AM
The awning on my 300MP does the same thing. I use my remote to retract the awning and usually a little push on the arm while retracting gets it to line up. If not, I break out something to stand on (ie. picnic table, my retractable ladder, etc.) and get up right next to it. A little nudge is all it needs while I use the remote to retract.

TAS
07-12-2011, 04:21 AM
The awning on my 300MP does the same thing. I use my remote to retract the awning and usually a little push on the arm while retracting gets it to line up. If not, I break out something to stand on (ie. picnic table, my retractable ladder, etc.) and get up right next to it. A little nudge is all it needs while I use the remote to retract.

This w/e I adjusted the awning and found out all it takes is a "little" at a time. The first try I went way too far (4" on the tube) and had the arms pulled a few inches in the opposite direction. The adjustment mine needed was around 1.5".

Another question..... The table is supported by two legs that slip into the sockets, this design makes the table wobble when you use it. Has anyone come up w/ a way to steady the table?

BigCajun
08-02-2011, 10:57 AM

Awning on my 361LEV does the same. Dealer said arms were bent, Keystone said they wouldn't warranty because we must have hit something (which I hadn't) even though the camper was still under warranty they said that since we had never complained about it before, then they would not warrant it. :confused:

TAS
08-02-2011, 12:48 PM
BigCajun, slide the awning in the tube twards the direction the arms are going to pull them back a little and it'll line up. At least that worked for me.

vpilot
01-10-2012, 07:00 PM
I believe you can order size specific sheets from Camping World.

Kickin It!
02-06-2012, 02:00 PM

I use a king size flat sheet for the bottom bunk. It's big enough to hang over the edges and not ride up.

Happy Camping!

f6bits
02-06-2012, 05:04 PM
I got my Short Queen and Bunk sets from AB Lifestyles. There’s back east and make great quality sheets, even custom sizes. And they have great customer service. Definitely worth the money I paid for my linens.

TAS
02-23-2012, 03:11 PM
I got my Short Queen and Bunk sets from AB Lifestyles. There’s back east and make great quality sheets, even custom sizes. And they have great customer service. Definitely worth the money I paid for my linens.

Hmmm I'm gonna look them up. Thanks