View Full Version : Access denied

snahregi
11-26-2017, 12:30 AM
I live in Wädenswil, Switzerland
I don’t get access to www.kezstonerv.com
Has anyone a idea why?

Pull Toy
11-26-2017, 06:32 AM
It looks like you were blocked by your service provider. Try accessing the site from a different device. Let us know how you make out.

keystonerv.com

Good luck

Hodgy
11-26-2017, 06:37 AM

You got further than I did. www.kezstonerv.com does not appear to be a valid address.

JRTJH
11-26-2017, 07:01 AM
Here is one explanation that I can offer: You are attempting to access "http://www.keystonerv.com" which is the KEYSTONE RV company. That company is not associated with this forum which is "http://www.keystoneforums.com". It appears that you have successfully navigated this forum since you were able to post the question above.

This forum has no control over or influence with the Keystone RV company. You might want to go to their website and click on the "contact us" tab and ask your question to their "webmaster". If you can't access their website, you might consider contacting them via email at "[email protected]" or if you are in Canada, phone them at (866) 425-4369.

I will note that on this forum, you indicate your location as Clearwater, British Columbia but your IP address "resolves" to Zurich, Switzerland. Keystone RV company may have some software or built in "firewalls" that prevent access to their websites from that area. With the "internet crime wave" that is currently happening, it may be a decision that company (again, not associated with this forum) to not allow any access to IP's from locations outside the US or from specific locations that are not within their market area (where they sell their products).

snahregi
12-03-2017, 09:23 PM
No chance from anywhere. My friends all get the same error
Is Switzerland not wecome to keystonerv.com?��

PARAPTOR
12-03-2017, 09:29 PM
Is Switzerland not wecome to keystonerv.com?��

Have you had a chance to do/try what John suggested in his previous post ??

snahregi
12-03-2017, 09:31 PM
Is Switzerland not wecome to keystonerv.com?

snahregi
12-03-2017, 10:10 PM
Dear John
thank you for the reply, I know the Forum isn't related to keystonerv.com ;-)
I put only the question if someone has an idea why and you gave me the assist with their e-mail and phone.
thanks again
cu hans