PDA

View Full Version : New Member

Chessie
08-13-2009, 07:01 PM
I'm John. I recently joined the forum along with my wife Wren from Frederick County Maryland. We have enjoyed camping for over 30 years - starting out with a tent, then a couple of pop-ups, then a travel trailer which turned out to be too large for us (or me) to maneuver. We traded in that trailer for a 2009 Keystone Passport 245RB earlier this year. So far it has turned out to be a perfect match for us. I'm looking forward to participating in the forum.

antiqfreq
08-14-2009, 04:14 AM
Welcome John & Wren,

We look forward to your questions and contributions to the forum.

You may edit your signature if you wish to include your pertinent information......ie. type of rv, type of tv, etc......

Again Welcome!

Jody a/k/a AntiqFreq

Flyguy
08-14-2009, 09:57 AM
Welcome to the forum, as a fellow Passport owner may I invite you to look over my homepage for manuals and information about the passport series, to access this just click on "FLYGUY" in the upper left of this post and select "Visit Flyguy's Homepage" from the drop down menu, this will take you to a wealth of info that you are free to download, most of it is Passport related, especially the folder on the slide-out which contains videos and manuals for the BAL cable operated slide-out that the Passport uses. The folder on Lippert slides is for the Cougar mostly.