PDA

View Full Version : Looking for used water tank

Eundercoffler
07-25-2017, 12:07 PM
Hello all,
I recently purchased a 2009 Keystone Fusion 302. the previous owner either didn't know or neglected to tell me that there was a crack in the fresh water tank that went all the way along one side (about 5 feet). The crack is too big to patch and while I did track down the manufacturer of the tank, they sell it as a sealed tank with no connections or flanges. As the use (I believe) a friction welding technique to attach the connection flanges (which I don't have the tools or skills to do), this is not an option for me.
So my question is does anybody know of a Keystone salvage source that might have some of these tanks sitting around used? I think finding a used one with all of the connections in place is probably my best bet.

Thanks,
Eric

chuckster57
07-25-2017, 12:23 PM
Welcome to the forum!

I see your in Sonoma. We use Allied Trailer in San Leandro to have fittings spun welded into tanks. May be an option for you, or they may know a place closer to you.

Eundercoffler
07-25-2017, 12:28 PM
Welcome to the forum!

I see your in Sonoma. We use Allied Trailer in San Leandro to have fittings spun welded into tanks. May be an option for you, or they may know a place closer to you.

Thanks, I'll give them a try too.

Eric