PDA

View Full Version : 1900RD - Where is Battery Disconnect?

MtView
06-29-2017, 02:04 PM
Hi All,

We are happy new owners and first time trailer owners of the 2017 Bullet 1900RD. Does anyone know how to turn off battery power so the battery doesn't run down?

Thanks!

ctbruce
06-29-2017, 03:09 PM
Welcome to the forum from Kansas City, MO! Glad you're here!

Do you know if your model comes with a battery disconnect? Not all models have one. They are easy to install and if you do a search on this forum you'll get lots of ideas. In the meantime, you can disconnect the negative lead from your battery to accomplish the same thing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

PARAPTOR
06-29-2017, 03:10 PM
Many TT do not come with factory installed battery disconnect switches. There are many posts that describe how to install them. Just do a search on battery disconnect switches. For those that do have factory installed disconnect switches, they do not cut off all power supplied by the battery. This is also discussed in those posts

ctbruce
06-29-2017, 03:12 PM
Many TT do not come with factory installed battery disconnect switches. There are many posts that describe how to install them. Just do a search on battery disconnect switches. For those that do have factory installed disconnect switches, they do not cut off all power supplied by the battery. This is also discussed in those posts
Great minds think alike[emoji16]

PARAPTOR
06-29-2017, 03:21 PM
Great minds think alike[emoji16]

I guess we were both typing at the same time and I am really sloooow

MtView
06-29-2017, 05:40 PM
Thanks all for the welcome and the information. I'm beginning to think my trailer didn't come with a battery disconnect which is why I couldn't find it :).

I'm going to search the forums to see how I can wire one in myself. In the meantime, as suggested, I'll disconnect the negative lead.

Thanks again.