PDA

View Full Version : Entry Door Window Shade....

xrated
04-17-2017, 04:10 PM
My Impact Fuzion 303 has an LCI (Lippert) brand window in the entry door. It appears that there are tabs to be able to insert/install some kind of shade/blind over the window. Lippert's site talks about an integrated "Slim Shade", but I cannot find any specific info about it.

I took a measurement on my door window and not being exactly sure on what to measure, I just measured the glass surface area on the outside of the door. It measures approx. 12" wide by 21" tall. Has anyone got some info about a shade that is made for that particular window by Lippert?

Thanks

ctbruce
04-17-2017, 04:19 PM
I'd be interested too. Good luck!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

xrated
04-17-2017, 04:26 PM
I also put in a request for info from Lippert.......so we'll see if they come through. I'll certainly share anything I find out.

xrated
04-19-2017, 02:56 PM
OK folks......Update from Lippert (L.C.I.)
I was in contact with a Customer Service Rep named Dianna and she was extremely helpful in my pursuit of the elusive window shade. First, she asked me to take a picture of the sticker that was on the door frame and a pic or two of the window/frame itself. She said with that information she could give me some guidance. So what the deal is, some of the older units have the window frames that will not accept the Slim Shade, the newer ones most likely will. On the newer ones, the inner frame piece has provisions to accept the shade, and apparently the outer frame piece is different too. Mine ended up having the new version of the frame pieces. If it wouldn't have had them, I would have had to buy new inner and outer frame trim pieces, along with the shade. So, having the updated frame pieces will allow me to just purchase the shade, which comes in any color you want........as long as it's BLACK!

So here is the breakdown on parts and part numbers.....

Slim Shade: Part# 404187.......approx. $35
Inner Frame Part# 387501......approx. $16
Outer Frame Part# 387500......approx. $16

So, for a total of $35 plus shipping, you can get the shade
If you need the new frame pieces, you are at the $67-68 range, plus shipping

I ordered mine today and it will be made (none in stock) in 5 to6 days, then shipped to me. I'm expecting about a two week time period before arrival.

If anyone is interested, here is the phone number for parts. 574-537-8900
They have an option to choose when you call, if you have the part number already, and that speeds up the process a bit. If you have any further questions, you can contact Dianna at..574-312-7564

PS.....On the newer frames, you will see four or five tabs on the top and on the bottom inside of the inner frame.

Brandon
04-19-2017, 04:14 PM
OK folks......Update from Lippert (L.C.I.)
I was in contact with a Customer Service Rep named Dianna and she was extremely helpful in my pursuit of the elusive window shade. First, she asked me to take a picture of the sticker that was on the door frame and a pic or two of the window/frame itself. She said with that information she could give me some guidance. So what the deal is, some of the older units have the window frames that will not accept the Slim Shade, the newer ones most likely will. On the newer ones, the inner frame piece has provisions to accept the shade, and apparently the outer frame piece is different too. Mine ended up having the new version of the frame pieces. If it wouldn't have had them, I would have had to buy new inner and outer frame trim pieces, along with the shade. So, having the updated frame pieces will allow me to just purchase the shade, which comes in any color you want........as long as it's BLACK!

So here is the breakdown on parts and part numbers.....

Slim Shade: Part# 404187.......approx. $35
Inner Frame Part# 387501......approx. $16
Outer Frame Part# 387500......approx. $16

So, for a total of $35 plus shipping, you can get the shade
If you need the new frame pieces, you are at the $67-68 range, plus shipping

I ordered mine today and it will be made (none in stock) in 5 to6 days, then shipped to me. I'm expecting about a two week time period before arrival.

If anyone is interested, here is the phone number for parts. 574-537-8900
They have an option to choose when you call, if you have the part number already, and that speeds up the process a bit. If you have any further questions, you can contact Dianna at..574-312-7564

PS.....On the newer frames, you will see four or five tabs on the top and on the bottom inside of the inner frame.
Can you post pics of what the newer frame and tabs look like

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

xrated
04-19-2017, 04:57 PM
http://www.keystoneforums.com/attachments/photobucket/img_233933_0_973739da0c9c026f457f7d1214972b48.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/vlklwood/media/Impact%20303/Untitled_zps7drp1kw3.jpg.html)

Within the Red circles, you will see the tabs I'm referring to. An older window frame will not have the tabs. If you have one of those, you will have to purchase both the inner and outer frame pieces in addition to the shade. Hope that helps

ctbruce
04-19-2017, 06:32 PM
Awesome. I'll have to check min and see. Either way I'd like to be able to cover both of my door windows. Thanks for all the leg work, Vern!

xrated
04-19-2017, 11:49 PM
Awesome. I'll have to check min and see. Either way I'd like to be able to cover both of my door windows. Thanks for all the leg work, Vern!

Chip, your Impact is new enough that I'd almost bet that you have the correct frame.....at least in the front door and possibly both.

No problem on finding and getting the info.......I let my fingers do the walking.

BuxCamper
04-20-2017, 04:38 AM
Something I could use on my Bullet's bedroom door but I think it's the simple frame and glass. I'll check when I get home from this business trip.

-- Mark

ctbruce
04-20-2017, 06:00 AM
Chip, your Impact is new enough that I'd almost bet that you have the correct frame.....at least in the front door and possibly both.

No problem on finding and getting the info.......I let my fingers do the walking.
Going to check this weekend for sure! We're you able to order directly from LCI or did you need to go through your dealer? The DW is more excited about this add than anything else we've found lately. She simply said, "and why haven't you ordered them yet?"

xrated
04-20-2017, 06:40 AM
I ordered directly through L.C.I.......see the phone numbers above in my previous post. Like everything else, have a credit card ready. :D

xrated
04-20-2017, 07:18 AM
Something I could use on my Bullet's bedroom door but I think it's the simple frame and glass. I'll check when I get home from this business trip.

-- Mark

Mark, if you have any doubt, you can take a picture of the door sticker and email it to them.. The door part number identifies whether or not it has the correct frame for installing the shade. The door sticker should be on the hinge side of the door.

BuxCamper
04-20-2017, 01:18 PM
Mark, if you have any doubt, you can take a picture of the door sticker and email it to them.. The door part number identifies whether or not it has the correct frame for installing the shade. The door sticker should be on the hinge side of the door.
Will look for it and send it when I get home. Thank you for the idea!

-- Mark

ctbruce
04-20-2017, 03:22 PM
I ordered directly through L.C.I.......see the phone numbers above in my previous post. Like everything else, have a credit card ready. :D
Great. Just checking. The website said manufacturers and dealers only. This is even better news.

ctbruce
04-21-2017, 04:17 PM
Got my door numbers but Lippert was closed by the time I got home. Looks like I'll order on Monday. Vern, let us know how your install went. It looks like several peeps are interested. Good luck.

xrated
04-21-2017, 05:23 PM
I will Chip. It's probably going to be 10 days to 2 weeks before I receive it, from the time of the order. I'm not in a hurry though, our next track day is Memorial Day weekend up in Bowling Green, KY...at the new Corvette Museum Motorsports facility.

BuxCamper
04-23-2017, 06:20 PM
Looks like my doors are made by Challenger. 😞

-- Mark

PARAPTOR
04-23-2017, 06:34 PM
Looks like my doors are made by Challenger. 😞

-- Mark

May find something interesting in here about challenger door

http://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27788

SUnderwood
04-23-2017, 09:00 PM
How do you operate it thru the screen door?
I have seen one that goes on the screen on the inside that is held on by magnets

ctbruce
04-24-2017, 12:17 PM
Ordered mine from LCI today. Call the parts number, 574-537-8900 choose 5 for doors. You'll need a picture of your door sticker to give the right info. Pretty easy overall. Real nice lady at Lippert, Linda!

canesfan
04-24-2017, 12:32 PM
How do you operate it thru the screen door?
I have seen one that goes on the screen on the inside that is held on by magnets

You know, that is a REALLY GOOD question. :confused:

It would be kinda silly to have to open your door and go outside to open or close it. Now it doesn't sound like such a great idea.

PARAPTOR
04-24-2017, 12:45 PM
You know, that is a REALLY GOOD question. :confused:

It would be kinda silly to have to open your door and go outside to open or close it. Now it doesn't sound like such a great idea.

They said it was still in Engineering, give them some time, I am sure after a while they will find out there is a screen door there. I hope :banghead:

SUnderwood
04-24-2017, 09:02 PM
maybe this would work better

http://rossrvinnovations.info/window-shade/

xrated
04-28-2017, 02:56 PM
I recieved the Lippert integrated shade yesterday and installed it this afternoon. A work of warning for anyone installing it, once you remove all the screws that are in the inside frame piece, make sure you have someone outside the door to make sure that the outside frame/window doesn't come out and fall.....Don't ask me how I know this! At any rate, nothing damaged, fortunately and I regrouped and got some assistance from the D.W. Another pointer for the install, once you place the shade into the inner frame, use some Duct Tape to hold it in place so that it doesn't want to fall out as you are putting the inner frame in place and starting the screws back in. Once I did that (after a couple of attempts and the shade coming out of it's place), all went well and it looks very nice and will be a welcome addition on the T.H.

ctbruce
04-28-2017, 03:41 PM
I recieved the Lippert integrated shade yesterday and installed it this afternoon. A work of warning for anyone installing it, once you remove all the screws that are in the inside frame piece, make sure you have someone outside the door to make sure that the outside frame/window doesn't come out and fall.....Don't ask me how I know this! At any rate, nothing damaged, fortunately and I regrouped and got some assistance from the D.W. Another pointer for the install, once you place the shade into the inner frame, use some Duct Tape to hold it in place so that it doesn't want to fall out as you are putting the inner frame in place and starting the screws back in. Once I did that (after a couple of attempts and the shade coming out of it's place), all went well and it looks very nice and will be a welcome addition on the T.H.
X-rated did you get any pictures? I have mine on order and had to order the new inner and outer frame.

Thanks for the install tips!
$$PRICELESS$$

xrated
04-28-2017, 04:07 PM
X-rated did you get any pictures? I have mine on order and had to order the new inner and outer frame.

$$PRICELESS$$

No, sorry! I've been working on the T.H. all day today and was pretty tired and the shade thing was the last thing on my list today.

I did break down and buy a set of the Trojan T105 batteries this morning. Then I had to visit a welding supply and get some welding cable for the jumper, then somewhere else for some crimp on lugs for 2/0 wire. The big job was installing a three volt power supply for my LevelMate Pro. This will eliminate the need for the battery that is contained within, and I also put a switch on the power supply to be able to turn it off and not contribute to draining the house batteries. Next job is to add a 120VAC, 20A receptacle on the outside of the T.H. towards the back and on the curb side. I need a place to plug in my tire warmers for trackdays without running an extension cord out one of the doors or windows.

ctbruce
04-28-2017, 07:12 PM
Vern, you were one busy dude! Enjoy your efforts! This cold ones for you. Cheers!

xrated
04-28-2017, 10:22 PM
Thanks Chip, and yea....my old body is feeling it for sure. BTW....holler at me if you have any questions about the shade.

canesfan
04-29-2017, 06:57 AM
So we've been curious, how do you operate the shade through the screen door?

xrated
04-29-2017, 11:18 AM
So we've been curious, how do you operate the shade through the screen door?

There are actually Two answers to your question......
1st Answer, if you are serious about your question.....you cannot operate the shade with the door(s) closed.
2nd Answer, if you are joking.....I took a home course on levitation several years ago and I can just levitate it up and down.

Now that I think about it, there is actually a third answer.......I get Peggy to do it! :D

xrated
04-29-2017, 11:24 AM

$$PRICELESS$$

Hey Chip, it just occured to me that if you are going to have to replace both the inner and outer frames in order to do the install of the shade, you will need one additional item.....unless they include it with the frame kit. The window glass sits in the outer frame and a ring of sealant around it that holds it in place. I'm not sure what it is exactly, but it is almost like a thin line of some sort of tape about 5/16" to 3/8" wide. It kind of reminds me of rubber cement, the way it comes off....but it's definitely not rubber cement. You may want to call Lippert when you get your frames and shade, if the weather strip is not included in the frame/shade box. I didn't have to replace the frames, so no need to transfer the glass from one frame to the other.

Pull Toy
04-29-2017, 01:07 PM
Now would be a good time for some "enterprising soul" to invent a remote control for it! LOL

Not to be a Smart A**, but if you have to open the door to make it work anyhow, why not take a piece of colored posterboard, and cut it to fit. You could store it under the mattress when not in use. Less work, Lots cheaper...

ctbruce
04-29-2017, 01:22 PM
Hey Chip, it just occured to me that if you are going to have to replace both the inner and outer frames in order to do the install of the shade, you will need one additional item.....unless they include it with the frame kit. The window glass sits in the outer frame and a ring of sealant around it that holds it in place. I'm not sure what it is exactly, but it is almost like a thin line of some sort of tape about 5/16" to 3/8" wide. It kind of reminds me of rubber cement, the way it comes off....but it's definitely not rubber cement. You may want to call Lippert when you get your frames and shade, if the weather strip is not included in the frame/shade box. I didn't have to replace the frames, so no need to transfer the glass from one frame to the other.
I'll have to keep an eye out and will call them when I get it in.

For everyone asking about if you have to open the door, it's ok. I'll be camping so I'm good with roughing it and opening the door.

xrated
04-29-2017, 02:58 PM
Now would be a good time for some "enterprising soul" to invent a remote control for it! LOL

Not to be a Smart A**, but if you have to open the door to make it work anyhow, why not take a piece of colored posterboard, and cut it to fit. You could store it under the mattress when not in use. Less work, Lots cheaper...

You'd still have to open the door to put the posterboard in there, so you're in the same boat either way, except all the cool kids don't use posterboard when an integrated shade will do! :cool:

xrated
04-29-2017, 03:02 PM
ctbruce wrote:
For everyone asking about if you have to open the door, it's ok. I'll be camping so I'm good with roughing it and opening the door.

(ty) :thumbsup:

Tbos
04-30-2017, 03:18 PM
I use some black cloth and Velcro it to the screen door frame. I can remove it and install it without opening the doors.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

66joej
04-30-2017, 04:30 PM
We use these. Camco 45167 SunShield Reflective Door Window Cover
Inexpensive and easy on/off.

canesfan
05-01-2017, 06:55 AM
I use some black cloth and Velcro it to the screen door frame. I can remove it and install it without opening the doors.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

:thumbsup:

Keeps the bugs out, too. :cool:

Seriously, I haven't looked at my window to see what kind it is. It's a nifty idea but I don't know I'd spend all that for a shade. If it came with the trailer maybe. But, I've never worried about the window with no shade. When I'm camping I'm outside. When I go in I go to bed. Nothing exciting to see here. :eek:

Steve S
05-01-2017, 11:46 AM
When are we going to see some pics!:lol::rolleyes::lol:

xrated
05-01-2017, 02:02 PM
When are we going to see some pics!:lol::rolleyes::lol:

You want PICS???? OMG, do you realize how much work that is going to be.....I've got to open the door and separate it from the screen door! :D

Here ya go.....

Open completely...
http://www.keystoneforums.com/attachments/photobucket/img_236173_0_1c0e182f43d83bde1630455aa948ce8c.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/vlklwood/media/Impact%20303/DSC00575_zpslxumkiu3.jpg.html)

Mid way open....
http://www.keystoneforums.com/attachments/photobucket/img_236173_1_db1a46c7aec0c433ff7f144620173dd5.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/vlklwood/media/Impact%20303/DSC00576_zpshbmw39vp.jpg.html)

Completely closed..........WHEW.....I'm worn out! :lol:
http://www.keystoneforums.com/attachments/photobucket/img_236173_2_1ce9a676a271456cd927d67ecae1541c.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/vlklwood/media/Impact%20303/DSC00577_zpsbe0dkfsa.jpg.html)

ctbruce
05-01-2017, 03:11 PM
Very nice looking! This will be a good mod....even if I have to open the door. Maybe I can train one of the dogs to do this?

xrated
05-01-2017, 03:26 PM
LOL...Hey Chip, I'm thinking about buying a small electrically operated cylinder that can be controled via a remote control......or maybe getting the same folks that built the cable operated slide units in the Keystone to custom build a "slide up/slide down" for me. It's a lot of extra work you know, having to open the door to raise or lower a big shade like that! :lol:

ctbruce
05-01-2017, 03:58 PM
Now that's funny!

Steve S
05-02-2017, 10:38 AM
You want PICS???? OMG, do you realize how much work that is going to be.....I've got to open the door and separate it from the screen door! :D

Here ya go.....

Open completely...
http://www.keystoneforums.com/attachments/photobucket/img_236335_0_1c0e182f43d83bde1630455aa948ce8c.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/vlklwood/media/Impact%20303/DSC00575_zpslxumkiu3.jpg.html)

Mid way open....
http://www.keystoneforums.com/attachments/photobucket/img_236335_1_db1a46c7aec0c433ff7f144620173dd5.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/vlklwood/media/Impact%20303/DSC00576_zpshbmw39vp.jpg.html)

http://www.keystoneforums.com/attachments/photobucket/img_236335_2_1ce9a676a271456cd927d67ecae1541c.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/vlklwood/media/Impact%20303/DSC00577_zpsbe0dkfsa.jpg.html)

Wow what an awesome job and it looks great!:):party: This is on my to do list now!:)

PARAPTOR
05-02-2017, 10:59 AM

Here ya go.....

Open completely...
http://www.keystoneforums.com/attachments/photobucket/img_236343_0_1c0e182f43d83bde1630455aa948ce8c.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/vlklwood/media/Impact%20303/DSC00575_zpslxumkiu3.jpg.html)

Mid way open....
http://www.keystoneforums.com/attachments/photobucket/img_236343_1_db1a46c7aec0c433ff7f144620173dd5.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/vlklwood/media/Impact%20303/DSC00576_zpshbmw39vp.jpg.html)

http://www.keystoneforums.com/attachments/photobucket/img_236343_2_1ce9a676a271456cd927d67ecae1541c.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/vlklwood/media/Impact%20303/DSC00577_zpsbe0dkfsa.jpg.html)

Nice Job!! Have to admit does look good !!!!
Only question what did you guys decide on "Cable Driven' or "Hydraulic "

xrated
05-02-2017, 11:24 AM
I may go hydraulic on this one.....with an electrically operated proportional valve with three preset speeds. One for slow opening (in case you just want to peek out the window), another speed for normal opening, and a third speed that is programmed for rapid opening ( in case you hear something outside the trailer in the middle of the night) The other option is to implement a joystick for control instead of buttons and preset values........then again, I might just cut a peephole in it. :D

BTW....thanks for the compliments. I think it will be a nice addition and it was pretty easy to do.

PARAPTOR
05-02-2017, 12:17 PM
I may go hydraulic on this one.....with an electrically operated proportional valve with three preset speeds. One for slow opening (in case you just want to peek out the window), another speed for normal opening, and a third speed that is programmed for rapid opening ( in case you hear something outside the trailer in the middle of the night) The other option is to implement a joystick for control instead of buttons and preset values........then again, I might just cut a peephole in it. :D

BTW....thanks for the compliments. I think it will be a nice addition and it was pretty easy to do.

Be careful no rapid opening and closing of the blind, this may be viewed as "FLASHING" Do not want to risk loss of your trailer certification :eek:

On the technical side may want to add a sensor on the control side to ensure no one's head is against/out of the window ...:popcorn:

chuckster57
05-02-2017, 12:24 PM
It's only flashing if your wearing a speedo!!

BuxCamper
05-02-2017, 12:42 PM
It's only flashing if your wearing a speedo!!
Smacking head as I yell ERASE ERASE!

And I haven't met any of you yet.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

xrated
05-02-2017, 03:18 PM
I had a pair of Speedos once. My wife brought them home for me when she went shopping one day. When she told me that she bought me Speedos, I literally started laughing out loud (I definitely ain't got the body for them), Then she pulled them out of the shopping bag and she was right, they were Speedo brand, but they came all the way down to the top of my knees, like a regular pair of short pants. So technically, I can say that I wore Speedos in my younger days!

ctbruce
05-02-2017, 04:16 PM
I'm going automatic hydraulic.

Meet Otto Hyde Raulic, my trained monkey. Careful, I think he bites...

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170503/3caf3518d72b62fbc32481ab9b4dd787.jpg

PARAPTOR
05-02-2017, 05:21 PM
Now I got it , Otto is going to open the door for you to operate the blind :lol:

ctbruce
05-02-2017, 05:30 PM
Now I got it , Otto is going to open the door for you to operate the blind [emoji38]
Nope he's doing the whole job. And he opens beer bottles too...

xrated
05-03-2017, 06:39 AM
Nope he's doing the whole job. And he opens beer bottles too...

Gives new meaning to the phrase...." Drunk as a Monkey"

PARAPTOR
05-03-2017, 07:45 AM
What else could possibly go wrong? Lets see a Drunken Monkey in an RV with an RV remote :banghead: All this to merely operate a blind . :facepalm:

canesfan
05-03-2017, 07:56 AM
http://www.thegreenhead.com/imgs/xl/monkey-bottle-holder-xl.jpg

canesfan
05-03-2017, 07:57 AM
I'll one up you with my Kitty Drinks A Lot

http://www.caption-of-the-day.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/stay-thirsty-my-friend-cats.jpg

spdracr39
05-03-2017, 03:30 PM
Well we just put up a couple of command strip hooks and made a piece of heavy cloth with button holes to put on the hooks. Hang it up a night and remove in the daytime.

ctbruce
05-03-2017, 05:16 PM
Well we just put up a couple of command strip hooks and made a piece of heavy cloth with button holes to put on the hooks. Hang it up a night and remove in the daytime.
But is it automatic, can my monkey hang it, and do you have to go outside and open the door? Riveting questions for sure.

SUnderwood
05-03-2017, 05:47 PM
cut the screen out for access to the blinds

buvens
02-01-2018, 06:11 AM
I know this is an old thread but With all the innovators on here, I would have thought that someone would have come up with a solution to opening and closing the blinds with the door closed by now.
Going to install one in the next few days and was just looking for more ideas short of just removing the top screen. Not that, that is a problem since we never use the screen door anyway.
Thanks...Sonny

ctbruce
02-01-2018, 07:04 AM
I know this is an old thread but With all the innovators on here, I would have thought that someone would have come up with a solution to opening and closing the blinds with the door closed by now.
Going to install one in the next few days and was just looking for more ideas short of just removing the top screen. Not that, that is a problem since we never use the screen door anyway.
Thanks...SonnyGetting something rigged to pull it down is easy. Opening it back up, not so much.

As a follow up, the training with my dog failed as he said he didn't want to go outside either. That coupled with no opposable thumbs and I see his point.

rzrbckr
02-01-2018, 07:15 AM
As a follow up, the training with my dog failed as he said he didn't want to go outside either. That coupled with no opposable thumbs and I see his point.

:lol:

buvens
02-01-2018, 07:41 AM
Don’t have an issue with our dog not wanting to go out.
She already took out the bottom screen and I replaced it with a sheet of plastic.
Thanks for the reply.

ctbruce
02-01-2018, 10:53 AM
Don’t have an issue with our dog not wanting to go out.
She already took out the bottom screen and I replaced it with a sheet of plastic.
Thanks for the reply.You might want to check our this mod I did last spring. Made a huge difference for us.
http://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28821

jsmith948
02-01-2018, 11:31 AM
You might want to check our this mod I did last spring. Made a huge difference for us.
http://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28821

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using TapatalkWhere did you get the guards? Looks lighter and cleaner than the ones at CW.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

ctbruce
02-01-2018, 12:33 PM
Where did you get the guards? Looks lighter and cleaner than the ones at CW.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using TapatalkThe parts and place are post #4 in the thread I posted.

buvens
02-01-2018, 01:06 PM
That looks like a nice modification.
I am not sure the frame of the screen door could take
If we left the door open.
We had a husky actually tear a hole in a chain link fence.
Took us a while to find how she was getting out of the yard.
Anyhow got the window installed and just took the top screen off.
This little trailer is so dark with the dark cabinets that with the screen off it really lightens it up.
Now on to some more mods.
Thanks for the ideas...Sonny