PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Real Lite Trailer

JRTJH
02-27-2017, 08:38 AM
I am starting this thread for a new member who can't start threads. I'll delete my post once he posts successfully to the thread.

66joej
02-27-2017, 09:21 AM
Hi John
Does the new member want info on purchasing a new or used lite weight trailer or which are the lighter ones? Or a trailer that a member on this forum has for sale?

JRTJH
02-27-2017, 09:25 AM
Joe,

He's a new member, having problems starting a thread and posting on the forum (he'll get that part soon) and I was trying to help him get a thread started so he could post his "want"...

As I understand it, he is looking for a used vintage (1970/1980) Real Lite travel trailer around 18' long. Hopefully he will be able to further explain what he's looking for in the near future.

B-O-B'03
02-27-2017, 12:37 PM
I am starting this thread for a new member who can't start threads. I'll delete my post once he posts successfully to the thread.

Wonder what constitutes a "Real Lite Trailer"?

I think the dry weight on my 22RBPR is ~4600

Guess we will just have to wait for the new member to be able to post.

-Brian

STRONGLAND1
02-27-2017, 01:41 PM
They just flipped my on switch. A REAL - LITE IS THE brand name of the trailer. They were made by JUNO INDUSTRIES, CASSOPOLIS, MI. and was a high end unit. They were known for their truck campers but also built motorhomes, 5th wheels & trailers. They lasted till 88 & sold out to Mallard & finally ended up with Palomino. I had a trailer then a motorhome - both excellent. Looking to find a trailer to work on in retirement. Thanks, Bill
P.S. - Will post pics of the one I had years back soon.

JRTJH
02-27-2017, 02:38 PM
Member is now able to post to this thread, has started another thread requesting information on the trailer he is looking to find. This thread will be closed.