PDA

View Full Version : Mail Service and Escapees

rrjernigan
02-17-2017, 03:08 PM
We are looking to start travelling soon and are in need of a mail forwarding service.
We live in Texas (but don't own or rent any property now) and have all our lives. I think that means we don't need to worry about establishing Texas as our state of domicile.
We are however, considering joining Escapees and using them as our mail service. Also considering TexasHomeBase service.

Anyone have experience with these two mail services and or any comments on joining Escapees for full timers?

Thanks

theeyres
02-17-2017, 07:55 PM
I was an Escapee for many years and highly recommend their services. I still participate in their forum and recommend that, also. You won't go wrong using their mailing service as I think it is amongst the best. Their are certainly others out there that are also good. Being you are already a Texan I wouldn't look elsewhere. You will also love their parks and the price for staying at them!

Tbos
02-18-2017, 01:12 PM
My Dad still swears by the Escapees. He says it's the only way to go.

2016 Passport GT 2810BHS, 2014 Silverado 1500 LT in Deep Forest Green

gbsb
03-01-2017, 07:55 PM
We used the escapees mail service for years and it was great I think I am going back to it. I only stopped because we had some one getting our mail for us. They are great folks and I thank them for doing it but not really fair to them.