PDA

View Full Version : Cougar 26SAB for sale

BobnLee
06-02-2016, 07:11 PM
2011 Cougar 26 SAB for sale. This trailer has been well maintained and used very sparingly , New Maxxis 8800 tires Living room slide and Closet slide in bedroom. Nothing wrong with this trailer it has been well maintained, New heavy bumper Space for two batteries (only using one at this time) Will add photos when I learn how. Selling for health reasons that i just cant shake. With the operations my ins will not let me vacation in The USA. Looking for $17,500 By the way no animals and no children

Fishhawk
06-03-2016, 03:21 AM
2011 Cougar 26 SAB for sale. This trailer has been well maintained and used very sparingly , New Maxxis 8800 tires Living room slide and Closet slide in bedroom. Nothing wrong with this trailer it has been well maintained, New heavy bumper Space for two batteries (only using one at this time) Will add photos when I learn how. Selling for health reasons that i just cant shake. With the operations my ins will not let me vacation in The USA. Looking for $17,500 By the way no animals and no children

Just wanted to say that we have a 26SAB and it has been one of the best , trouble free campers we have ever owned

Good luck with your sale
and hope your health improves!

BobnLee
06-03-2016, 05:27 AM
Thank you Fishhawk. I couldnt agree more we love this trailer and I dont really want to sell it but I hate seeing it parked

BobnLee
06-30-2016, 07:18 PM
As posted before this trailer has been well maintained new Maxxis tires new heavy rear bumper non smokers no pets. This trailer is in immaculate condition only selling because of health reasons. I hate to see it go. Asking $17,500 Canadian dollars with Husky 16k sliding hitch will consider delivering This trailer has an excellent floor plan living room slide and closet wardrobe slide in the bedroom . New awning and arms last year