View Full Version : electric stablizer jacks?

04-13-2011, 02:59 PM
Hi, we should be receiving our sprinter 311 bhs friday and was wondering if anyone knows what kind of stablizer jacks it may come with? the book says nothing but the web site used to say electric stablizer jacks but now no jacks are listed?? other than 5w landing gear

Jay D
04-16-2011, 04:20 PM
I have the sprinter 299BHS and it has the electric stabilizer jacks.

04-16-2011, 06:19 PM

Our Laredo has electric rear jacks... label says: Lippert: "Ultra Light Stabilizer Jacks" . I'm guessing that's probably the brand used on the majority of Keystone lighter weight trailers. ;)

Here's a flyer from their website -


Terri, the Chevy co-pilot :)

04-30-2011, 03:47 PM
just got to see my new 2012 sprinter 311bhs and yes it has manual crank down jacks. was told my the dealer that the power jacks keystone used were breaking often so the switched back to the good old-fashioned crank down jacks

05-01-2011, 08:26 AM
I'm sorry Skifreak76, I misunderstood what you were asking -- I thought you meant what kind of 'electric stab jacks' were on the trailers. I goofed! :o Sorry about that!

We haven't had any problems with ours [knock on wood] & hopefully we won't.

Terri, the Chevy co-pilot :)

05-02-2011, 08:14 AM
My 296BHSSR has Lippert electric stabilizers as well. they work great so far.