PDA

View Full Version : Inaugural trip this weekend

wgb1
04-08-2011, 07:06 PM
We are taking our Bullet out for the first time ever this weekend. We are headed to Tyler State Park near Tyler Texas. We only live 8 miles from the park, so it is not a big trip, just a short little weekend trip to make sure we figure out how to work everything on board. I consider this a shakedown trip since we have never stayed in anything larger than a really small pop-up. Hopefull all will go well, but I may return home with a ton of questions. Then again, I have studied the owners manual, so we should be OK. I am more worried about taking our dogs. They've hardly been out of the back yard, so if that turns out to be a disaster, we can run them home in short order and dump them off at the house. I will try to post a few pics when we return. Have a nice weekend!

Walter

Handysam
04-08-2011, 07:26 PM
Good luck, and hope everything works out OK. Happy Camping, Sam

cumminsdad08
04-09-2011, 03:23 AM
good luck, ours is next weekend, just two towns over. we are all excited. kids can't stop asking about it. we have decided not to even bother with the dogs, most places i seen wont even let you leave your dog in the trailer, and i know my dogs will act up most of the time. but best of wishes to ya and have some fun.